News By Tag
* colon health
* More Industries...
News By Place
Optimal Health Network Launches Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Blends for Prostate & Colon Health
Optimal Health Network is proud to announce the launch of their blended essential oils which have proved to be an especially effective treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia, an enlarged prostate condition also known as BPH.
About Optimal Health Networks Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
• These therapeutic grade essential oils (http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/
• During a colon hydrotherapy session, a therapist can put 3 to 20 drops of therapeutic grade essential oils in a small amount of water for a few minutes prior to the final release, allowing the body to absorb the healing properties of the therapeutic grade essential oils directly into the colon.
• Depending on the ailment being treated, these oils can also be applied topically to the bottoms of the feet or lower abdomen.
• The therapeutic blend of oils for complete prostate and colon health are Frankincense, Myrrh, Orange, Balsam Fir and Sage.
• Other oils are also available in the following varieties: Thieves, Purification, PainAway, Valor, Lavender, Peace & Calming, Frankincense, Lemon, and Peppermint.
What is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)?
Also known as BPH, benign prostatic hyperplasia is a condition where the prostate gland is enlarged. This can lead to a blocked urethra which often leads to issues with urinating. BPH can occur in men of all ages, but is most often experienced by older men. BPH tends to be a natural part of aging, is traced back to hormone changes and cellular growth, and is avoidable. Approximately 50% of men over the age of 75 struggle with BPH. While not cancerous, an enlarged prostate can create significant discomfort, be a nuisance, and diminish one’s overall quality of life. In some more intense cases of BPH, the inability to urinate can lead to serious liver problems.
About Optimal Health Network
Optimal Health network is a collective of digestive and prostate health professionals committed to promoting better health through alternative lifestyle practices, including colon cleansing, nutrition, education and enema products (http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/