News By Tag
News By Location
Team Reflexionar invite articles for January edition of the magazine
All articles selected for publication in the magazine will be published on Reflexionar official website (www.bits-reflexionar.com) as well.
All articles selected for publication in the magazine will be published on Reflexionar official website (www.bits-reflexionar.com) as well. Appreciation certificates will be provided to authors of all selected articles. One article will be judged as 'Best article' of the edition. The deadline for submission of articles is Tuesday, 15 January 2013.
For the ‘Views’ section of the magazine you can send in your views on “Will Nokia make a powerful comeback in the market “ in 500-600 words. Up to four best articles shall be selected for publication in this section.
For our section ‘B's life’, we invite entries which will depict the life of a management student or corporate professional. The entry can be in the form of cartoons, photographs, small write-ups (not more than 250 words), past experience in b-school or corporate interviews, or on the job experiences etc. All the relevant entries will be published.
All the entries should be mailed to reflexionar.bits@
• File name and the subject of the e-mail should be kept as Title of the Article_Institute Name_Author's name/Team's name
• Articles must be sent in document format, Font Calibri, Font size 12, Line spacing 1.5, Double Column format
• All the tables and images should have proper numbering, title above and source at the bottom of the table/ images
• Article can be authored by maximum 2 authors and they should be from same college
• Articles must be original and should not be taken from any other source; plagiarised articles will not be considered for evaluation
• References should be cited wherever applicable
For any other details, send in your query at reflexionar.bits@
Reflexionar is a bimonthly management magazine under the aegis of Management Association, BITS-Pilani. The magazine is driven by students of MBA program, BITS-Pilani under the mentorship of esteemed faculty of the Department of Management. The inception of Reflexionar was to have a common platform through which students, professionals and researchers can share their knowledge, views and experience to reduce the time to market their talent. Consequently, the first edition of the magazine was launched in August, 2012 which was really appreciated by all the readers. The magazine presents the holistic view on the diversified management domains addressing the contemplative realities of the present business environment. The magazine is available in free distribution in electronic format.
Reflexionar seeks to establish itself as a trustworthy management magazine in the league of premier B-school magazines & journals with the dual objective of fostering the expectations of its vivid readers and arise to become the BITS Pilani, Department of Management’s pride publication.