Catalogue Your Chaotic Movie Collection in No Time with DVD Chief 2.0
Adit Software today announces the release of DVD Chief 2.0, a new major version of its handy multi-lingual tool for organizing large movie collections. It enables the user to catalogue movies automatically in almost no time.
How does it work?
DVD Chief 2.0 supports four different ways of cataloguing movies. The user may insert a disk (DVD or Blu-Ray), mount an ISO image, select a video file (.mkv, .avi, .wmv, etc) or type the movie title in the appropriate field. The program automatically connects to an Internet movie database and instantly fills in all relevant information:
Another important characteristic of DVD Chief 2.0 is the convenience of searching, sorting and filtering. The user may choose any of the available fields to find, for instance, all the movies made by a certain director, released by a certain studio or starring a certain actor. It is even possible to search by the user´s personal comments. If necessary, search criteria can be combined.
It should be noted that DVD Chief 2.0 supports Unicode and multiple languages, so that the user can catalogue foreign movies in the preferred language or in several languages.
- Fast and convenient cataloguing of movies and TV series;
- Automatic import of movie data from Internet movie databases;
- Automatic indexing of DVD/Blu-Ray disks and ISO images;
- Powerful system of customizable filtering and sorting;
- Ability to download data from several online databases or on several movies simultaneously;
- Various statistical reports;
- Ability to manage borrowed movies
- Unicode and multi-lingual support.
DVD Chief 2.0 is compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/
Product page link: http://dvdchief.com
Download link: http://dvdchief.com/