News By Tag
News By Location
Organization Tips for Apartments and Other Small Spaces
In order to create more room living space, rent affordable storage in El Paso and consider some organizational tips.
· Shoe Racks. Shoe racks that hang over the door are an inexpensive way to make the most of small closet space. Instead of piling up shoes on the floor, a shoe rack allows for more and better organization, making pairs of shoes much easier to find when getting ready in the mornings.
· Under The Bed Storage. A bed takes up a lot of space in the bedroom, so why not make use of the space underneath it? During off seasons, place items, such as clothes, that are not used underneath the bed in plastic storage containers. This allows easy access to the proper clothing for various seasons in the closet. If there isn’t enough space under the bed, Armour Self Storage offers very affordable storage in El Paso for all extra belongings.
· Shelving. Many times, closets don’t come with enough shelves. To keep from piling up clothing items on the floor, consider purchasing stackable plastic bins to hold items, such as socks and shirts.
· Door Storage. Over the door storage racks in bathrooms can hold items, such as toiletries and hair utensils. It helps to better organize items, so that they are quick and easy to find. Also, it helps to clear up some room in cabinets for other items that take up a lot of room, such as towels.
· Shower Storage. Racks that hang over the shower spout help to create more room for items, such as shampoos and soaps. Many times, bottles sit all around the edges of the shower or, even on the floor. Installing or hanging a rack will maximize the space.
· Pot Racks. To clear up some space in drawers and cupboards, store large pots, pans and cooking utensils on the wall using inexpensive pot racks, which are made for either the wall or the ceiling.
· Store Items on Top. Most people tend to store their kitchen items either at eye level or below, which makes the space more cluttered. In order to make better use of kitchen space, store things used sparingly on top of shelves or on top of the refrigerator. If there are extra kitchen appliances or dishes that are only used once or twice a year, consider storing them in safe, affordable storage in El Paso.
· Cleaning Totes. If there vyfxf isn’t enough room in the cabinet under the sink for all of the cleaning supplies, consider purchasing a small cleaning tote. This helps to organize supplies by room, so they can be quickly carried to various areas when needed. Cleaning totes can easily be stored in any closet area.
A little creativity and organization will help to maximize small living space. Also consider renting affordable storage in El Paso for items, such as furniture or seasonal clothing and decorations. Organized apartments and condos that are free of clutter reduce stress and make for a happier, healthier life.
For more information on Armour Self Storage, please visit the company’s website, at http://www.armourselfstorage.com.
About Armour Self Storage
All Armour Self Storage facilities offer storage solutions that are conveniently located, secure, easy to access and affordable. Trusting Armour Self Storage with your self-storage needs gives you the freedom to relax knowing Armour is watching after it for you, keeping your belongings safe and secure at all times. Compare our spacious, well-lit, clean facilities to our competitors!