News By Tag
News By Location
AmpliVox Introduces Groundbreaking Rechargeable Megaphones
AmpliVox Sound Systems now offers a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack option for use in its updated Mity Meg Plus megaphone, reducing the unit's weight and eliminating the waste and expense of disposable batteries.
The new S1405 battery pack offers a number of advantages to alkaline batteries, including:
· Reduced Weight: The new Mighty-Meg Plus with the optional S1405 lithium-ion battery pack weighs just 2.65 pounds, 30% less than a comparable model with disposable batteries.
· Longer Battery Life: With up to 40 hours of use time per charge, the S1405 easily surpasses the use time of alkaline batteries.
· Lower Operating Cost: The S1405 eliminates the need to frequently replace disposable batteries.
· Green Conscious: Rechargeable batteries are an environmentally friendly choice, reducing the number of toxic disposable batteries in landfills.
· Always Ready: The S1405 holds its charge when not in use for up to six months, and can be fully charged from any power outlet in four hours using its integrated wall charger.
The Mity-Meg Plus is AmpliVox’s most powerful megaphone, with an effective range of up to one mile. Using Piezo microphone technology, it delivers up to 40% longer battery life than other megaphones. Built for durability and portability, the Mity-Meg’s high-impact plastic construction is weatherproof and shockproof. It can be used in talk, siren, and whistle modes with adjustable volume control. The Mity-Meg Plus also includes an integrated battery level indicator, detachable corded mic, comfortable pistol grip, and convenient shoulder strap.
“This new battery pack option is a major step forward for portable sound system efficiency,”
For more information on the AmpliVox S602M Mity-Meg Plus and the S1405 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, visit http://blog.ampli.com/
AmpliVox ® Sound Systems products are predominately made in the USA, meet stringent UL standards, and come with an up to 6-year warranty. Our wide selection meets every speaker's sound coverage and style needs. Whether you are in a small meeting room of 30 people or a large 20,000 square foot auditorium of up to 10,000 people, AmpliVox ® Sound Systems' extensive range of superior quality, simple to operate and reliable electronics will provide maximum satisfaction and ensure a crystal clear message. Creators of the Pink Podium Promise cause marketing initiative, AmpliVox donates pink podiums and pink megaphones to breast cancer awareness organizations, helping lead the effort to “Speak Up for the Cause”. Visit http://www.ampli.com for more information.