News By Tag
* ECM software
* Invoice Management
* Accounts Payable Management
* Employee Processes Management
* More Tags...
News By Place
Conterra 2.2 Focuses on Scalability and Enhanced Productivity
Orienge introduces Conterra 2.2. The new release is aimed at satisfying various user requests in the field of ECM, with a focus on scalability and enhanced productivity.
The new Web Access now allows users to preview documents and design covers for every folder. The IS-Builder 7.10 platform includes consistency and performance improvements, while guaranteeing efficient work and better user experience for more than 10,000 users:
• Object Hints are designed to provide users with appropriate information on the object they are working with (User, Organization, etc.). Frequently selected users (or user groups) are also displayed while entering the Task Route field.
• New options have been added to the search criteria: Version size, Size of all versions and “Me” value. Search in User trees is also complemented by additional requisites.
• A Favorites node yavch in User tree can be used to facilitate the process of assigning access rights.
Improved data security is ensured by preventing databooks from showing all records and hiding organizational structure.
The new Conterra Integration Toolset (CIT) in Conterra 2.2 also provides data exchange between different systems (e.g. Conterra and SAP or Microsoft Dynamics). CIT is a flexible feature which allows synchronizing references, managing objects from external systems, and viewing connected documents.
The Records Management solution is upgraded to provide links between records, including links between electronic and non-electronic records. The new Milestones feature added in the Contract management solution enables managers and employees to track the contract lifecycle stages and receive notifications. New Conterra reports such as Pivot Table of Document Circulation Volume or Summary of Work Done allow customers to streamline the company efficiency.
“Significant amounts of work have been done to meet all the market expectations,”
More information on the Conterra ECM system is available at the official Orienge website (www.orienge.com).