F16Apps Launches Neatly Smartphone Application to Streamline Twitter Information
Neatly app delivers advanced Twitter functionality including smart and topical timelines
“I came up with the concept for Neatly because I follow a lot of people on Twitter on my iPhone and it was hard to keep up with specific tweets I wanted to follow,” said Ahmed Essam, co-founder of F16Apps and creator of Neatly app. “No one wants to scroll through Twitter all day looking for specific information. Neatly has many user interface features that create feeds based on users’ activities to save time.”
Below are the unique Twitter features offered by Neatly application:
· • Smart timeline. This timeline shuffles user preferences and gets important items closer to the top of the feed
· Topics timeline. Neatly groups similar topics in context/content together in a single area to save lot of time and to avoid noise and redundancy.
• · Super list. Twitter lists have proven to be important so Neatly has added smart/topics timeline to each of them.
• · Advanced profile. Neatly studies other people’s profiles and illustrates what you share in common plus your spam/influence/
· • Non- interrupting experience. Most of our error messages and inquiry happen in a manner that helps users to proceed on Twitter without any interruptions.
· • Advanced Mute. Users can mute certain followers/topics/
· • Visual marker. Users can assign colors to followers, topics and hashtags; so that be able to spot quickly on the tweets of what you have selected, you just add the word and set a color, it will be easily spotted when skimming the timeline.
Neatly is currently available for iPhone, Nokia S^3 and Nokia Asha.
Neatly will be available soon for iPad, Android-based devices and BB10 consecutively.
F16Apps is a Global Acclerator Network (Flat6Labs) startup company. This organization provides professional development, networking opportunities, training, consulting and ongoing support for members.
Based in Cairo, F16Apps is an apps development company focused on the intersection of social media and productivity. Created by developer Ahmed Essam, the goal of F16Apps is to create the next generation of smart mobile apps that help users save time. Essam won the “GEP Entrepreneurship Master Class" award at Cairo Startup Week in 2011. He has also been featured in the June 2011 issue of Business Monthly Magazine.