British Media Awards go live today
Entries for the British Media Awards are now being taken. As of today entries for all categories for are open for the event. Taking place on the 18th of April 2013 at the Westminster Park Plaza.
All Categories for 2013:
- Digital Product of the Year - Print Product of the Year
- Launch of the Year - Event of the Year
- Cross-Media Product of the Year - Media Marketing Team of the Year
- Media Sales Team of the Year - Media Editorial Team of the Year
- Media Technology Product of the Year - Media Services Provider of the Year
- Rising Star Award - Lifetime Achievement Award
- Media Product of the Year - Media Company of the Year
The British Media Awards highlight the best in business across the entire media industry. From the lifetime achievement award to the media product of the year award our expert panel of judges recognise excellence across the whole industry. The events have quickly become the standard that those leading this sector measure themselves and their peers by.
With a panel of judges that have unparalleled experience in the industry the awards seek out and reward those that excel in each of the carefully chosen categories. We want to highlight innovation and excellence wherever it comes from - be it a print newspaper, a digital business website or a mobile version of a consumer magazine. We believe that we can all learn from each other no matter which sector it’s in.
For more information visit the website www.britishmediaawards.com or contact tim.headley@