Free Podcast: Why You Should Prefer Listening to Podcasts Over Watching Videos...
Still Going Gaga Over Video? There Are Good Reasons To Reconsider Podcasts...Like...
Videos are fun to watch. I mean who can resist Funny Cat Videos...right?
Well, maybe not.
If you are online for business reasons:
- promoting a product or service
- getting more contributions for a charity
- generating leads
Podcasts have a couple of significant advantages over videos. First, consider that most of the business video you watch are just people on camera. The fact that you are watching them really offers no real advantage. They could just as easily be a podcast anyway.
Plus, there are these advantages:
- many podcasts can be downloaded
- you can listen to them easier at work (instead of watching videos)
- many computers still have problems playing video
- they are easy to distribute (less bandwidth)
- less expensive to produce
- faster to produce
- you can listen to them while driving, exercising, cleaning the house, etc.
If you are online for business purposes I think you will enjoy the free FAQ podcast below that shows how anyone can earn $2k a month passively.
In fact, you can do it without spending time sitting at your computer: