News By Tag
News By Location
Always Best Care Brings Expertise in Senior Care Issues to Tampa
Local Area Representative Michele Manzo-Lembo provides insight on in-home care and assisted living placement for families facing important “next steps” in senior care
Journalists seeking expert commentary, insights and opinions regarding this specialized category of senior health care will find a knowledgeable resource in the Area Representative at Always Best Care – Florida West, Michele Manzo-Lembo. She can comment and assist with stories on
· local and national senior demographics and trends – what does the landscape look like locally, statewide and nationally as 10,000 adults hit age 65 each day?
· the assisted living selection process – finding the best fit for your family and loved one
· tips for families facing “next step” care for aging, disabled or hospitalized senior family members
· in-home care advantages and consumer considerations – how to hire an in-home caregiver.
· localization of national headlines and trends, including Medicare issues.
Michele Manzo-Lembo and her husband, Mark Lembo, have initiated marketing and recruiting activities in the community to build up Always Best Care’s services in this important market through franchise business opportunities.
Michele Manzo-Lembo can be reached for expert commentary via Heidelberg PR, 813-784-6288. In addition, if there is an interest in learning more about the couple’s plans for growing this business in the Tampa market, please contact Heidelberg PR to arrange an interview. 813-784-6288.
About Always Best Care
Always Best Care Senior Services, founded in 1996 by Michael Newman, is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care Senior Services has assisted over 25,000 seniors, representing a wide range of personal needs. This has established the company as one of the premier providers of in-home care and assisted living placement assistance. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable in-home care and assisted living placement services to area seniors. Visit www.alwaysbestcare.com for information on senior care; and www. franchisewithalwaysbestcare.com for franchising information.