News By Tag
News By Location
3rd EPC World Awards Presented
The awards presentation was preceded by a panel discussion on the status, scope and implementation of projects in the infrastructure and construction sectors in the country.
The awards presentation was preceded by a panel discussion on the status, scope and implementation of projects in the infrastructure and construction sectors in the country. The panelists included Shri Harish Chandra Singh Rawat, Shri Balbir Punj and Shri Tejasvi Sharma, the MD and editor-in-chief of EPC World Media Pvt.Ltd. Zee business editor Shri Ameesh Devguna anchored the panel debate.
The awardees were decided on the methodology prepared by the Knowledge partner of the event Ernst & Young Shri V.Sushi Shyamal, partner- Transaction Advisory Services, Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd. gave a brief presentation of the infrastructure and construction scenario in the country and made significant remedial suggestions.
The 3rd EPC World Awards function was sponsored by Supreme Infrastructure, the trophies were sponsored by Universal Construction Machinery, telecast partner was Zee Business and the event was supported by the Builders Association of India, Insdag, LaStructE, Association of Consulting Civil Engineers, National Highway Builders Federation and Indian Paints & Coating Association.
The 3rd Epc World Awardees are as follows:
1. Outstanding Contribution in Urban Infrastructure-
2. Outstanding Contribution in Roads & Highways- IL&FS Transportation Networks Limited
3. Outstanding Contribution in Ports -Essar Ports Limited
4. Outstanding Contribution in Logistics - Allcargo Logistics Limited
5. Outstanding Contribution in Power Generation - GVK Power & Infrastructure Limited
6. Outstanding Contribution in Urban Infrastructure - Leighton Welspun Contractors Pvt Ltd
7. Outstanding Contribution in Roads & Highways - Ashoka Buildcon Ltd
8. Outstanding Contribution in Specialized Construction - Supreme Infrastructure India Limited
9. Outstanding Contribution in Railways - Kalindee Rail Nirman (Engineers) Limited
10. Outstanding Contribution in Oil & Gas EPC- KazstroyService Infrastructure India Pvt. Ltd.
11. Infrastructure Company of the Year - Larsen &Toubro Ltd
12. EPC Company of the Year - Essar Projects (India) Limited
13. Life Time Achievement Award - Mr. Bithal Das Mundhra- Chairman, Simplex Infrastructures Ltd
14. Infra Person of the year - Mr. Manoj Gaur-Chairman ,Jaypee Group
15. Infrastructure & Housing Finance Person of the Year - Shri S K Chaudhary- Sr. Executive Director (Projects)Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd.(HUDCO)
16. Outstanding Contribution in Skill Building in Construction industry - Dr. P R Swarup- Director General, Construction Industry Development Council
17. Outstanding Contribution in Affordable Housing Projects - Chhattisgarh Housing Board
18. Outstanding Contribution as Infrastructure Facilitator -Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Ltd.
19. Outstanding Leader in infrastructure finance - Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited
20. Outstanding Women Contribution in Construction & Infrastructure Industry - Ms. Snehal Mantri- Director Marketing, Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd.
21. Outstanding Women Contribution in Construction & Infrastructure Industry - Mrs. Anasuya Gupta- Chairperson & Managing Director, CICO Technologies Limited.
22. Emerging Construction Company of the year - Team Universal Infratech Pvt Ltd
23. Emerging Company in Oil & Gas EPC - Oswal Infrastructure Limited
24. Outstanding Company for IT in Infrastructure & Construction - Tekla India Pvt.Ltd
25. Outstanding Company in Construction & Mining Equipment - JCB India Limited
26. Outstanding Company in Concrete Equipment - Apollo Infratech Pvt. Ltd
27. Outstanding Company in Pre-Engineered Buildings - Interarch Building Products Pvt.Ltd
28. Outstanding Company in Construction Chemical - Sika India Pvt Ltd
29. Outstanding Company in Formwork & Scaffolding (SME Sector) - Uday Structurals & Engineers Pvt.Ltd
30. Outstanding Company in Pumps - Shakti Pumps (India) Ltd.
31. Outstanding Company in Cement Sector - Ultratech Cement Limited
32. Outstanding Contribution in Real Estate (Residential Project) - Ramky Infrastructure Limited
33. Outstanding Contribution in Real Estate (Commercial Project) - Lodha Developers Limited
34. Outstanding Contribution in Real Estate (Retail Project) - DLF Ltd
35. Outstanding Contribution in Architectural & Structural (Residential)
36. Outstanding Contribution in Architectural & Structural (Commercial)
37. Outstanding Contribution in Architectural & Structural (Hospitality)-
38. Outstanding Contribution in Architectural & Structural (Green Building) - Dutta & Kannan Architects Pvt Ltd
Prof M.N. Sreehari, advisor for traffic. Transport & Infrastructure, Govt. of Karnataka proposed the vote of thanks.
Page Updated Last on: Dec 18, 2012