Hofsas House Hotel in Carmel-by-the-Sea Announces Its 2013 Packages
Just Announced! The Hofsas House in Carmel has announced the hotel packages for 2013.
Hofsas House Hotel in Carmel-by-the-
Experience one of the Hofsas House new packages for 2013!
Carmel By The Sea Wine Walk:
Check out Carmel’s new Wine Walk by-The- Sea currently features 7 wine tasting venues. The Carmel Wine Walk by-the-Sea™ is also pleased to offer the Wine Tasting Passport and added value to sweep visitors away to seven different tasting rooms. The $50 Passport, a $70 value , provides tasters with one $10 flight at each of the seven tasting rooms of Caraccioli Cellars, Coastview Vineyards, Figge Cellars, Galante Vineyards, Manzoni Cellars, Scheid Vineyards, Wrath and Vino Napoli.
The Carmel Wine Walk by-the-Sea™ Wine Tasting Passport allows guests the ability to taste the distinct flavors of each tasting room all in one day or to spread the tastings out over a weekend, several weeks, or even months. The Wine Tasting Passport is available for purchase at the Carmel Chamber of Commerce Visitors Center on San Carlos between 5th & 6th in Carmel-by-the-
Stay at the Hofsas House and enjoy our special wine and cheese package for $30 . Enjoy a bottle of Ventana Wines and cheese from the Cheese Shop … a Carmel cheese lover’s heaven!
Spend the morning walking on Carmel beach, wine taste in the afternoon and have dinner at a local restaurant with an award-winning wine cellar – all without getting in your car. Or drive to Carmel Valley for wine tasting in charming country settings. You can say you’ve been here when Monterey County becomes the new Napa.
Beach Fire and S’mores:
With the Beach Fire and S’mores package ($60) , Hofsas House will provide all the ingredients necessary for a great beach fire! You book the package and we’ll bring the s’mores!
• Wood bundle with starter & matches for fire
• Beach blanket
• Smores supplies
• Safety flashlight
Celebrate Family at the Hofsas House:
Family, heritage and relative connections are of utmost importance to all of us. At the Hofsas House Hotel our family understands this only too well, and our team is now pleased to offer a special Celebrate Family package. With it, you can now bring your relatives together for a living “family tree.”
Celebrating family is easy at the Hofsas House! The Theis family has been running the Hofsas House for more than 60 years! Offering affordable lodging options, close proximity to Monterey Airport and year-round activities, there is something to keep everyone happy. The Celebrate Family package provides groups rates for rooms (with 5 or more rooms booked with a two night minimum), complimentary continental breakfast, wine and cheese upon arrival, and much more.
Families can enjoy our poolside meeting facility and share an evening of laughter, games and shared memories. The meeting facility offers a comfortable setting for up to 40 people depending on the configuration of the room.
By utilizing the six round tables, a sit down dinner for 30 can be accomplished very easily by either having it catered by a local restaurant or preparing it in the complete kitchen that contains an oven, stove, microwave and refrigerator.
Let the Hofsas House Celebrate Family package help you celebrate your very special bonds with those you care about most. Call us today and let the Hofsas House family help plan the perfect getaway at a price that will make everyone happy.
Hofsas House Family Reunion Package includes
• Group Rates on Guests Rooms (starting at $ 135 .00 per night, excluding tax when 5 or more rooms are booked for a two night minimum)
• Welcome wine with cheese and cracker tray upon arrival
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast
• Discounted Price On Use of Poolside Meeting Facility ($75.00)
• One complimentary family portrait session on the beach by certified professional photographers, Elite Photography;
Offer does not apply to existing groups and are subject to availability. Offer is subject to change without notice and some blackout dates may apply. Minimum night stay required.
Hofsas House Crafting Package:
The Hofsas House Hotel offers the perfect European ambiance for your next sewing, quilting or knitting retreat. Natural light pours into its poolside meeting facility that includes a wood-burning fireplace and full kitchen allowing for a comfortable setting for your event.
Crafty Event ideas:
• Think of the Hofsas House as a girls get away for quilting or knitting. Bring a group to Carmel and utilize the hotels poolside meeting room with full kitchen and fireplace. The Hofsas House Hotel installs special lighting to add to the natural light that comes into the room. Groups can also make use of the hotels kitchen.
• Local Carmel, California business woman, Loes Hinse, has been holding her specialty four-day sewing seminars at the Hofsas House Hotel poolside meeting room for several years. Women come from all over the US to attend these seminars that are usually held four to six times per year. The room can be setup for up to 10 women sewing with tables for cutting the material from the patterns. The hotel can also arrange to have the complimentary continental breakfast delivered to the meeting room for early morning starts.
The Hofsas House Hotel Gets Artsy
For decades, Carmel, California has been an artist’s enclave! The Hofsas House Hotel is no exception and has been touched by one of the World’s most famous artists. Did you know? Maxine Albro was commissioned by Donna Hofsas to paint the welcoming mural and the headboard featured in room 47 of the Hofsas House. In the 1940s and 1950s, Maxine was living in Carmel and was friends with Donna. After the main four-story addition to the Hofsas House was complete in 1957, Donna asked Maxine to paint the mural and add other highlights to the front of the building to enhance the Bavarian theme. Maxine also painted the three pictures hanging in the lobby.
From February 1 – December 31, 2013 , the Hofsas House Get’s Artsy with its special Artist Package. Stay in the Room 47 – the room Maxine Albro painted! Carmel continues to be an artist colony and attracts some of the World’s most famous artists. The Hofsas House is located within blocks of one of the World’s most premiere sculptors. As part of the hotels Get Artsy package, guests will have the opportunity to meet local Carmel sculpture Steven Whyte and take a personal tour of his studio (located only two blocks away from the Hofsas House). Steven Whyte’s studio tours are subject to the artist’s availability.
Tail Wagging Package:
Hofsas House has one of the most dogfriendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. All dogs receive their own gifts including a Frisbee and special treat to start their vacation.
Carmel Comfort for you and your furry friends! You also receive a complementary doggie welcome package upon arrival including:
• Hofsas House Dog Frisbee
• Special Dog Bed
• Letter from our onsite Pet Concierge Cajun
• Tips and recommendations for your four legged friends stay
• A package of treats.
• Costal Canine Magazine – offering the best four legged options for visiting Carmel
• A special package from California Pup
• There is a $25 fee per night for one dog and a $40 fee per night for two dogs.
Hofsas House Hotel is located on San Carlos Street, north of Fourth Avenue in Carmel-by-the-