News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
New hybrid twin screw extrusion and electrospinning method developed
A new hybrid methodology that fully integrates the processing capabilities of the twin screw extrusion process (conveying solids, melting, dispersive and mixing, pressurization, devolatilization) with electrospinning is developed.
More information can be obtained from the following publications of the Research Center or by logging onto www.hfmi.stevens.edu
1. C. Erisken, D.M. Kalyon, and H. Wang, Nanotechnology., 19, 165302 (2008).
2. C. Erisken, D. M. Kalyon, and H. Wang, Biomaterials, 29 4065 (2008).
3. C. Erisken, D. Kalyon, C. Ornek, H. Wang and J. Xu, Tissue Engineering:
4. C. Erisken, D. Kalyon and H. Wang, J. Biomechanical Engineering, 132, 091013-9 (2010).
5. S. Senturk-Ozer, D. Ward, H. Gevgilili and D. Kalyon, “Dynamics of electrospinning of poly(caprolactone)