News By Tag
News By Place
Kickstarter launch for hot new iPAD racing game, Street Kart!
Street Kart, which is supported by no less than 5 world champion kart brands is the first mobile racing game where the entire career is multi-player, and you unlock everything through racing against real people around the world, in real time!
The game, which features most of the leading kart brands, such as ZiP kart (who helped launch the careers of Lewis Hamilton and David Coulthard), TKM, Monaco Kart, Arrow, Parolin, as well as the new Caterham Series, is to be released FREE-TO-PLAY, on the iPhone and iPad early in 2013, in similar vein to the very successful CSR Racing.
Other brands signed up to feature in the game include Alpine Stars (http://www.alpinestars.com/)
2011 FIA karting world kart champions Zanardi and 2011 world engine manufacturers IAME (http://www.iame.it/
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/
Further information on the game itself together with a video is available on our promotional Kickstarter link: http://bit.ly/
The key features include:
· Gorgeous looking graphics
· Beautiful and realistic kart handling, slide your kart around the corners
· Real Life weather from wherever the track is around the world is checked every time you race – temperature, humidity and air pressure affects tyre grip, wear and engine performance. You’ll be racing as it really is at that location at that moment in time.
· Multi-player racing where you can race against your mates and beat them in world and friend leagues
· Deep player experience and career – develop your skills and become #1 in the world
· Real Life Prizes – Win prizes including Drift innovation Cameras (www.driftinnovation.com)
Street Kart, already has more than 13,000 fans on Facebook and has a goal to get over 1,000,000 players world wide in 2013 all racing against each other to become Street Kart World Champion.
The team of 12 have been working since January on the game and features brilliant true multi-player racing, where your career performance is dependent on the careers of others. Beat them, and you’ll rise in the ranks and unlock new items.
Street Kart’s team are keen to use Kickstarter to not only add great new features to the game but also to polish it and make it the most viral racing game.
The entire game has been produced on a shoe-string budget with each member of the team working from home, and the founders based in Stockbridge and Cheltenham, respectively. The team currently have ‘No More Socks’ the best selling Christmas Gift List near the top of the charts after receiving a 5* review from Mac World.
Kickstarter Fan Opportunities
Fans get to:
· Feature their helmets in the game for others to unlock and race with
· Choose from a range to great decals/liveries for their kart
· Name various tracks
· Book their racing number
· Get their kart brand in the game
· Get their brand in the game
· Verification and promotion for real life kart racers
· Track owners can include their track in the game designed by the team at Street Kart
How fans can go support the game?
Simply go to Kickstarter http://bit.ly/
Duncan Abbott: Duncan@fezus.com (technical questions)
Ross Grayle Jones: Ross@fezus.com (interviews, marketing, game design kickstarter questions)
Please contact DUNCAN for high resolution images for publication