Ten Reasons to Hire Dr. Dan Lavanga
I would like to introduce you Dr. Dan Lavanga. Dan has over 25 years’ experience coaching, training, professionally speaking and writing in the areas of leadership, management, personal development and wellness.
Dan is the principle of the Lavanga Group, a corporate consultancy specializing in organizational alignment, leadership, management, and sales. Dr. Dan is the trainer’s trainer, and coach’s coach teaching the Law of Sevens Training System to corporate trainers, management level leaders, and entrepreneurs. His programs assist individuals and organizations in aligning business objectives with personal values as well as creating congruence between personal objectives and professional responsibilities.
The Lavanga Group’s programs are designed with the E.I.E.I.O. rule in mind. They provide your audience with Entertainment, Information, Education, Inspiration and they Over-deliver on value.
He is one of the few enlightened thinkers of the new millennium who are making the link between the laws governing human behavior and professional performance and those governing the corporate body, the business cycle and success in creating and maintaining an inspired and loyal workforce.
Dr. Dan’s specialty is informing and entertaining, while teaching no nonsense truths on reaching our maximum potential, creating efficiency, effectiveness, productivity, and profitability, while being the best we can be in all aspects of living.
Ten Reasons to hire Dr. Dan Lavanga
1. Dan breathes life into presentations like “Profiting from Adversity” with interesting stories and powerful action steps to success.
2. Dan’s energy, stage presence and enthusiasm will supercharge your audiences.
3. Dan is easy to work with and customizes his presentations to the group or events specifications.
4. Dan has vast experience in working individual leaders and teams in aligning values and goals.
5. Dan has worked with multi-entity organizations to create synergy in the design and implementation of a clear vision and strategic plan.
6. Dan leaves your audience with specific take home steps and processes that provide value beyond the event.
7. Dan’s program on “Change Dynamics” assists leaders in reading trends and innovating powerful solutions.
8. Dan’s “Skilled Leadership” programs re-ignite the passion that allows leaders to inspire others to buy into their vision.
9. Dan has spent many years working with owners to transform deteriorating corporate cultures into professional environments that foster individual motivation and group success.
10. Dan’s “Personal Productivity”