News By Tag
News By Place
CHI Announces its R&D Informatics Breakout Discussion Groups and Moderators
Three breakout discussion groups have been announced at CHI’s Integrated R&D Informatics conference to be held on February 13-15, 2013 at the Moscone in San Francisco, CA. This conference is part of the Molecular Med TRI-CON 2013.
Moderated by: Mary Bradley, Ph.D. M.B.A., CollaborationFinder
* Building a Global Enterprise – Integrating Data from Smaller Sites into Larger Sites
* Integration of Data from Recently Purchased Companies (standardization etc.)
* Precompetitive – Pharma to Pharma
Moderated by: Mike Elliot, Ph.D., CEO, Atrium Research & Consulting LLC
* Enabling Data Sharing Globally Across Time Zones, Company Sites outside US
and with External Collaborators (CROs)
* Management tools for external collaboration
* Managing Data Flow on Outsourcing
* Collaboration Pharma to Academic or Government
* Collaborating with biotech and pharma on clinical trials – clinical centers
Moderated by: Carol Bova Hill, Ph.D., Informatics Project Leader II, Clinical Research Informatics, Duke Clinical Research Institute
* Collaborations strategies between Biotech/Pharma/
* Where is the value chain? Approaches to fund translational research.
* Boundaries between medical practice, human research and discovery research
-data flow, standards, regulations
* Decision support & emerging technologies/
As part of the Molecular Med TRI-CON 2013, attendees have access to 5 symposia, 18 short courses, and 20 core programs around 5 scientific channels: diagnostics, therapeutics, clinical, informatics, and cancer. The event attracts than 3,000 attendees and provides attendees an opportunity to interact with each other in the shared exhibit/poster hall, plenary keynotes and social functions.
Advance registration discounts are available until January 11, 2013. To view the conference agenda and to register, please visit http://www.TriConference.com/
To inquire about sponsoring and/or exhibiting, contact Jon Stroup, 781-972-5483, email@example.com.
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. To request a press pass, contact Lisa Scimemi firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI), founded in 1992, is the industry leader in providing superior quality scientific information to eminent researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech, and academic organizations. Delivering an assortment of resources such as events, reports, publications and eNewsletters, CHI's portfolio of products include Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Barnett International, Insight Pharma Reports, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners, and Cambridge Healthtech Media Group.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute