News By Tag
* Capita Conferences
* Information Sharing
* London Conference
* Public Sector
* More Tags...
News By Place
Capita’s National Conference Multi-Agency Information Sharing Wednesday 30th Jan 2013
Capita’s National Multi-Agency Information Sharing in the Public Sector Conference provides insight into the Government’s commitment to increasing integration of services and cross-organisational working.
Multi-Agency Information Sharing in the Public Sector
Wednesday 30th January 2013 – Central London
Chris Head, Public Sector Information Management and Knowledge Sharing Forum Coordinator, Kingston University
Capita’s National Multi-Agency Information Sharing in the Public Sector Conference provides insight into the Government’s commitment to increasing integration of services and cross-organisational working. Do not miss this opportunity to equip your organisation with the best ways of using data and sharing information efficiently and securely across partner agencies.
Attend this conference to hear best practice approaches to establishing information sharing processes across health services, local authorities and police, understand the issue of consent and the opportunities open data presents.
Our Expert Speakers Include:
David Smith, Deputy Commissioner and Director of Data Protection, Information Commissioner’
Andrew Haw, Interim Director of Data Services, Health and Social Care Information Centre
John L Curtis, Project Manager, Information Sharing and Management (IISaM), National Exemplar Project
Andrew Carr, Detective Chief Inspector, Wiltshire Police
Keith Strahan, Programme Manager, Health and Social Care Information Sharing Programme, NHS London Programme for IT
Chris Alderson, Partner, Hempsons
Benefits of Attending
· Hear from the Information Commissioner’
· Understand how to use information systems effectively to enable improved joint-working initiatives
· Take away guidance on the legal essentials for information sharing and how to engage with the issue of consent
· Gain practical insight into changing work cultures driven by improvements in information transfer
· Discover the opportunities open data presents in the reuse of data and how usage is supported across organisational boundaries
· Hear from a Troubled Families Programme Area delivering joint organisational policy aims through robust information sharing frameworks
For Information contact: Matthew Guy 0207 960 7720 matthew.guy@