News By Tag
News By Place
Paxeramed Corp. announces next generation cloud PACS
Paxeramed Corp, a leading PACS developer based in Boston, announces Next Generation cloud PACS - "PaxeraUltima" with cloud plans starting from 99cent /study and flexible storage up to 4TB cloud storage.
The new additions are designed to provide a seamless transition to cloud PACS with introduction of easy payment model and a range of cloud plans up to 4TB online storage to meet any facility needs, clients can also take a test-drive by activating a 30 day trial account with 10GB online storage at no charge.
The next generation of PACS solution ULTIMA, a scalable, comprehensive solution offers an array of features to address the performance and security challenges that enterprises face when trying to adopt cloud PACS, main features includes the following:-
- An ultra-fast streaming engine to download large studies in seconds rather than minutes and ability to work with any bandwidth, the streaming speed is 10 times faster than current technologies
- An interactive advanced visualization tools such as MIP/MPR to better analyze studies with large number of images
- Embedded zero foot print viewer for clinical viewing access and imaging sharing module integrated with MIRC ® and box®
- Vendor Neutral Archive simplifying enterprise data management, distribution and migration
- Dedicated servers with premium SSL encryption up to 256-bit for maximum security
- Advanced hanging protocols with customized preferences and multi monitor support
PaxeraUltima is an all–encompassing solution with the ability to interface with the other PACS systems across the enterprise, yet a zero maintenance cloud system that frees facilities from the cost of buying new servers and storage hardware and eliminates hardware/ software obsolescence.
The latest version of PaxeraUltima was demonstrated at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting held November 25th -29th in Chicago, IL. at Paxeramed booth.
ABOUT PAXERAMED CORP.
Paxeramed Corp is a leading designer and developer of PACS/RIS based in Boston, MA with operating branches in Europe, South Africa and Middle East. The company has been providing health care organizations with full solutions such as complete PACS/RIS, multi-Modality workstations, web viewing solutions, cardiac workstations, Pay Per Study solutions and 3D/virtual reality workstations.
1280 Centre St, Newton, MA 02459, USA