News By Tag
* Maryland Business Insurance
* Maryland liability insurance
* MD property insurance
* MD Condo Insurance
* More Tags...
* MD Business Insurance
* MD Commercial Insurance
* More Industries...
News By Location
Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley Personnel Attend CIC Institute
Laura Deeley Bren, President of Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley, Nicole Brushmiller and Richard H. Martelo attended and successfully completed the annual continuing education requirement of the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors.
The National Alliance requires annual attendance in the program to maintain the designation. Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley believes the insurance profession is best served by those who acquire and maintain a high standard of professionalism by meeting the continuing education requirements of the Certified Insurance Counselors Program.
Laura Deeley Bren is a 15-year veteran of the industry, and has been a CIC since 2001. Nicole Brushmiller is an Account Executive at Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley. Nicole is a 7-year veteran of the industry, has been a CIC since 2011. Richard H. Martelo, Vice President of Sales at Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley, is a 38-year veteran of the industry and has been a CIC since 1980.
Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley, an independent insurance agency based in Maryland and Delaware, provides superior service, consistently offering the most competitive product and broadest coverages. ASC&D is committed to creating a strong, positive professional relationship with their valued customers wfavv and insurance partners, providing an environment that fosters personal growth and opportunity for employees, while achieving consistently strong financial performance and growth: http://www.ascd.net
* Commercial - We insure businesses of all sizes, from 2 employees to over 2000, with property, liability, auto insurance, and more.
* Transportation - As a valued partner to the trucking industry, we provide liability, cargo, workers comp insurance, and more.
* Personal - Whether it's your home, your property, or your vehicles, we are here to make sure you are adequately protected.
* Employer Benefits Solutions - At ASC&D we provide you with the carriers, resources, administrative support, insurance solutions and ongoing support to maximize the value of your employee benefit plan.
* Condominium Insurance - ASC&D provides insurance coverage to over 500 condominium associations in MD and DE. We develop creative solutions to protect coastal properties.
* Condominium Unit Owner Insurance - Designed to meet unique homeowner needs, including coverage for your personal possessions, structural improvements, loss of rental income and additional living expenses incurred due to an accident.
Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley was founded in 1929 and offers insurance products from many companies including Allstate, Harleysville, Travelers, Hartford, CNA and more. For further information, please contact Laura Deeley Bren of Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley at 410-835-2000 or visit the web at http://www.ascd.net.