Belvoir CEO Dorian Gonsalves awarded QFP
Dorian Gonsalves achieves bfa’s Qualified Franchise Professional status
“Belvoir has always been very supportive of the bfa, and as a reputable and professional company we are determined to demonstrate good practice in franchising,”
“In order to achieve QFP status I had to accumulate the necessary number of points through attendance at a number of prequalifying events such as the bfa Annual Conference. Other qualifying events and bfa seminars proved invaluable on a range of subjects including Speeding up Network Growth and Motivating Franchisees. In addition I was also required to attend an in-depth interview with an expert panel.
“Following its flotation on the London Stock Market in February Belvoir Lettings has been developing at an extraordinary rate and 2013 will be an exciting year for us in terms of acquisitions and the launch of new franchises nationwide. From my point of view as CEO it is important to remain supportive of the bfa and to continue working towards the very best practice in franchising.”
Belvoir Lettings now have more than 140 offices nationwide. To find your nearest Belvoir office, visit their website at www.belvoirlettings.com (http://www.belvoirlettings.com)
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs. He also sits on the board of the Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 140+ franchises nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011 and Gold in 2010.
· Belvoir won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
For further information, or to request an interview with a Belvoir Lettings expert, please contact Andrea McHugh at Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438,
07940 930 331 or email: email@example.com