Pacific's Edge at the Hyatt Carmel Highlands Launches a New Seasonal Chef's Tasting Menu
Just Announced!Chef Bolton of Pacific's Edge Restaurant launched his new seasonal tasting menu today with the freshest local ingredients.
Pacific’s Edge at the Hyatt Carmel Highlands Launches a New Seasonal Chef’s Tasting Menu
CARMEL HIGHLANDS -- Pacific’s Edge Restaurant is an award winning, glass-walled restaurant with spectacular ocean vistas. Chef Matt Bolton’s “California Coastal” cuisine provides the freshest local ingredients, meats and seafood, with dishes that meld a seasonal focus with sophisticated comfort food in a convivial ambiance that makes it appealing for everyday dining or any special occasion.
Chef Bolton launched his new seasonal tasting menu today. Menu items include:
Hawaiian Kampachi vegetable à la grecque, lotus root, fuyu persimmon vinaigrette, citrus coriander blossom
• 2010 Feudi di San Gregorio, Falanghina, Campania, Italy
Matsutake & Sweetbread wild watercress, sunchoke, frisée, burgundy truffle
• 2011 Sheldon Vinolocity Blanc, Grenache Blanc, Roussanne, Viognier, Sonoma Coast, California
Wild Boar Chop sweet potato purée, poached asian pear, brussels sprout, porcini «confit», dijon jus
• 2010 Domaine Faiveley, Premier Cru Clos des Myglands,
• Pinot Noir, Mercurey, Cote Chalonnaise, Burgundy, France
Pumpkin Gingerbread ginger crème caramel, vanilla bean-persimmon purée, griotte cherries, pistachio ice cream
• Niepoort, 20 Years Old Tawny Porto, Duoro Valley, Portugal
Hyatt Carmel Highlands Culinary Team:
• Executive Chef ~ Matt Bolton
• Pastry Chef ~ Gina Hudson
• Restaurant Manager ~ Jacques Melac
• Wine Director ~ Paul Fried
Chef’s tasting menu costs $105 per person or $155 per person inclusive of wine pairings. Pacific’s Edge has received AAA 4 Diamond awards year after year, and has been named one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the United States by Zagat and one of the Top Ten Restaurants with a View by USA Today. Wine Spectator has lauded our wine list throughout the years with both Grand and Best of Award of Excellence awards. Please contact Pacific’s Edge for more information or a reservation at (831) 622-5445 or visit www.pacificsedge.com.