News By Tag
News By Place
Questions to Ask A Real Estate Agent
Be prepared for your meeting with your real estate agent, by knowing what to ask.
1. How much time, in hours, do you typically give each client per week?
2. Have you ever sold real estate space in my location?
3. Do you work with sellers who have real estate interests and needs similar to my own? How many?
4. What are your fees?
5. How would you sell my house? At what price do you anticipate to sell it? What led you to those answers?
6. What strategy would you implement for marketing and selling my house?
7. What is your typical listing time?
8. What is your own personal experience in the real estate industry? Education?
9. May I see a list of references, with contact information?
10. How do you communicate with your clients? (E-mail, phone, etc.? And how often?)
Reputable real estate agencies, like EC Griffith (http://www.ecgriffith.com), a top real estate agency in Charlotte, will be able to readily provide answers that far exceed satisfactory. EC Griffith is a family business, run on family values, which makes them an experienced, dependable agency that you can trust.