Leigh brings an X-Factor to the Transline Resource Group
A Castleford-based account manager has been appointed to strengthen the management of a leading UK industrial and driving recruitment agency.
Sheffield-born Leigh Richmond has joined the Transline Resource Group (TRG) and is responsible for the day-to-day running of one of the company’s major industrial accounts.
Named ‘Most Outstanding Outsourced Recruitment Organisation 2012’ in its industry’s annual awards, TRG achieved record sales of £54m in 2011 and is predicting growth of up to £65m this year.
Set up by Managing Directors Paul Beasley and Jon Taylor, it started from a single office in Halifax, Yorkshire, in 1998 and now operates a 57 site UK-wide network as well as having operations in Ireland, Eastern Europe and, very recently, taking a first step into the North American market by launching in Toronto, Canada.
“Transline Resource is a respected recruiter working for some of Britain’s largest retail and logistics organisations,”
“My role is to provide full flexibility to this Yorkshire based client in making sure people are available to work whenever needed while ensuring that our temporary workers are well deployed. The on-site team works really well together and communication is the key. We regularly update all our staff on performance and what is required and the relationship with the client is second to none – so it’s very much an all-round partnership.”
Leigh, who has previously worked as Recruitment Coordinator for Manpower and an Account Manager for Remploy believes, he added, in “business development through exceptional service and putting efficient processes in place that work to fulfil a full range of recruitment needs.”
Away from work Leigh is a singer-guitarist who runs private vocal lessons and is still recognised from his 2008 appearance on the X-Factor when he reached boot camp stage. He is also a lifelong Sheffield Wednesday supporter.
Transline Resource Managing Director, Paul Beasley, commented: “We continue to grow our business by going the extra mile and providing clients with a constantly changing mix of specially tailored services and support. There is no doubt that Leigh will make a valuable contribution to that and we are fortunate to have his experience on our side.”
About Transline Resource Group:
* The Transline Resource Group was established in 1989 by Managing Directors, Paul Beasley and Jon Taylor.
* Director, Mark Elms joined the company in 2000 and heads up its Industrial operations.
* Today, the group is one of the UK’s largest driving and industrial staff providers and trainers and is a firm favourite of many leading household name retailers and distributors.
* Transline Resource supplies over 6000 flex workers per day and has an on-site presence at clients’ premises in 57 locations throughout the UK.
* The group has achieved double digit growth over the past five years and sales turnover for 2011 reached £54m plus annually.
* Group Administration Headquarters - 22-26 Commercial Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1TA. Tel – 01422 349423.
* Group Operational Headquarters – Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB. Tel – 0161 747 3007
For further information about Transline-Resource please visit: http://www.transline-
For further Press information contact:
Brian Johnson or Rosemarie Teece on 07770 841740 or 0845 371 3011