New Lessons from Recent CJ Determinations
ACI's 9th ITAR Boot Camp - February 26-27, 2013 in San Diego - will allow you to meet and learn from a diverse faculty of senior government officials, large and smaller exporters, as well as leading private practice experts.
■ Gain updates on export control reform and ITAR licensing expectations from Michael Laychak, Director, Licensing Directorate, DTSA, U.S. Department of Defense.
■ Learn how large and smaller exporters are resolving their daily ITAR compliance challenges. The new 2013 faculty includes:
● Leanne Chesler, Director of Legal Compliance, BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
● Linda Mills, Director, Export Compliance, Concorde Battery Corp
● Tricia Heller, Compliance Manager, Magpul Industries Corp
● Jane Kerr-Uriarte, Empowered Official, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
● Joy Robins, Director of Trade, Wind River
● Jeff Sammon, Director, Trade & Security Compliance, DRS Technologies — Power & Environmental
● William G. van Amerongen, Director, International Trade Compliance, International Rectifier Corporation
● Kim Canales-Yarborough, Director, Corporate Export Administration, AECOM
● Steven J. Tribble, Vice President, Global Trade Compliance, FLIR Systems
● Adilia Koch, Director of Export Compliance, California Institute of Technology
● David Broyles, Vice President, Group Trade Compliance, Meggitt-USA
● Darrell Coleman, Vice President, Trade Compliance, DynCorp International
● Brian Laney, Director, Corporate Trade Compliance Assurance, Avnet
● Robert Garretson, Director, Export Compliance, ACADEMI
SPECIAL FOCUS ON IT CONTROLS- POST-BOOT CAMP SEMINAR ON "IT MANAGEMENT OF EXPORT CONTROLS" (February 28, 2013):
As the only in-person event of its kind, this unique seminar will bring together top IT and automation experts, who will provide you with practical insights on how to reduce virtual export compliance risks, protect ITAR and EAR-controlled data, and control employee and third party access to shared networks and collaborative platforms. Network and benchmark with IT experts from: Lockheed Martin, Oracle, Eaton Corporation, ITT Exelis, SAP, NextLabs and Global Resources Management Incorporated.
For more information, please visit us online at www.americanconference.com/
Page Updated Last on: Dec 17, 2012