News By Tag
* Legal Offshoring
* Legal Process Offshoring
* Lpo Consulting
* KPO Consulting
* LPO Consultants
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
GOAL to host free webinar on ' Arbitration Agreements: Pitfalls to Avoid While Drafting Them'
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on ' Arbitration Agreements: Pitfalls to Avoid While Drafting Them'. This webinar is taking place on 29-Nov-2012 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET/11:00 am CT/5:00 pm GMT.
Oliver E. Browne who is the Partner at Latham & Watkins LLP, UK and Walter Stuber who is the Founder at Walter StuberConsultoriaJurí
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Trap 1: Is the issue arbitrable?
· Trap 2: Inadequate choice of the applicable rules
· Trap 3: Non-fulfillment of the mandatory requirements
· Trap 4: The arbitration clause is distinct from the main agreement
· Trap 5: Choice of arbitrators
· Trap 6: Multi-party agreements
· Trap 7: Payment of fees to the arbitrator(s)
· Trap 8: Confidentiality
· Trap 9: Definition of the limits of the arbitration
· Trap 10: State immunity
This webinar is free for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.