News By Tag
News By Location
Children Get Free Pictures with Frosty at Unity Bank Branches in December
Unity Bank will sponsor “Pictures with Frosty” at six branch locations in Somerset, Hunterdon, Union, Middlesex and Northampton Counties from December 6 through December 20.
Pictures can be taken with Frosty from 3 pm to 6 pm at the following branches on the dates indicated:
● December 6, Linden, 628 North Wood Avenue
● December 6, Middlesex, 1230 Bound Brook Rd (Route 28)
● December 13, Whitehouse, 370 Route 22 West
● December 13, Highland Park, 104 Raritan Avenue
● December 20, Clinton, 64 Old Highway 22
● December 20, Forks Township, 1700 Sullivan Trail, Easton, Pa.
About Unity Bank
Unity Bancorp, Inc. is a financial services organization headquartered in Clinton, N.J. Unity Bank provides financial services to retail, corporate and small business customers through its 15 bank branches in Hunterdon, Middlesex, Somerset, Union and Warren Counties in New Jersey and Northampton County, Pennsylvania. Unity Bank provides traditional and community-oriented commercial banking services, including personal and business checking accounts and time deposits, money market accounts and regular savings accounts. For more information, please visit http://www.unitybank.com or call 800-618-BANK (800-618-2265)
Page Updated Last on: Nov 29, 2012