News By Tag
* Student Loan Debt
* Private Student Loans
* Federal Student Loans
* Student Loan Consolidation
* More Tags...
News By Place
New Book Shows College Grads and Mid-Career Professionals Better Way to Pay Off Student Loan Debt
37 million Americans currently owe a record $1 trillion+ in student loan debt. With no viable solutions offered by congress, author Christopher T. Lawson is giving away the first 4 Chapters of his new book School Loans Gone to address the problem
For the millions of borrowers attempting to get out of debt in the midst of the “great recession”, student loan consolidation and Income Based Repayment provide a brief respite from the crushing burden of student loan debt but they only serve to push the problem further into the future with added fees and accumulated interest.
Christopher T. Lawson, professional speaker, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and director of planning for Financial Evolution Group, a Burbank, California based financial education company, has responded to this crisis with a new book, “School Loans Gone”.
“School Loans Gone” addresses the problem of student loan debt by teaching borrowers the critical money techniques and strategies that really matter when paying down student loan debt. Lawson said, “Most of our clients were completely stressing themselves out by focusing on things that really didn’t matter that much like skipping daily lattes or not taking vacations for 7 or 8 years. Once they got a plan and knew that they were on track, knew exactly what they needed to do each month and knew exactly when their student loan debt would be paid off it’s like the albatross was lifted from their neck. That’s why I wrote this book and that’s why we are giving away the first 4 chapters for free on our website.”
After speaking to hundreds of borrowers in seminars and conducting over 100 personal in-depth interviews with clients, Mr. Lawson created the School Loans Gone system specifically to address the biggest problems, fears and frustrations borrowers face when dealing with large amounts of student loan debt.
Actual quotes from clients that this book addresses:
· I feel like I worked hard for my education and hard in my job and when I look at the amount I still owe in student loans, I feel like I didn’t get anything for it.
· I have been paying on my loans for years and it seems like the balances haven’t gone down at all.
· I feel like I’m just barely treading water with all of the student loan debt I’m carrying waiting for the next wave to hit.
· My student loan payment is the biggest bill we have besides the rent. We could have a decent sized house for what I pay in student loan payments each month.
· I’m not comfortable with the level of debt I’m carrying. I’m constantly stressed out because it’s so large and anytime I have to deal with it I just freeze. I just feel like I’m in denial and I want to stick my head in the sand and hope it will all go away.
· I feel like I can’t do other things because of this student loan debt. It is such a burden and I feel like it took away my choices because all of my effort has to go toward paying-off the debt.
· I’m afraid that I will never be able to buy a house, a new car, send my kids to college or retire because of these loans.
· I’m afraid that in 30 years I will want to retire but will still be paying on these loans. I feel like I could be paying these loans for the rest of my life and my kids could even end up paying them through my estate after I’m gone.
· The financial stress I’m under because of the loans has also put stress on my marriage.
Readers will learn how to create a simple realistic plan that will address each of the common frustrations listed above.
While there are many books providing financial advice, Lawson’s gives a new - and
much more focused – view of the critical money strategies and techniques people with large amounts of student loan debt need in order to take back control of their financial lives.
Lawson went on to say, “We show our average client how to save over $27,000 in interest payments and shave 11 years off their student loan debt repayment schedule. It’s not magic we just help them build a simple plan to shift their focus, maximize their current income and build up some momentum in paying down student loan debt.”
About Financial Evolution Group
Financial Evolution Group is an independent, objective, financial education, seminar, and consulting company that provides free public education and private consultation services to college graduates and mid-career professionals who are drowning in student loan debt to help them: get organized, gain clarity, restore peace of mind, and pay off student loan debt faster than they ever thought possible while saving thousands of dollars in the process.
You can download the first 4 chapters of “School Loans Gone” for free at: http://financialevolutiongroupblog.com/
You can pick up a copy of the full book at Amazon.Com: http://www.amazon.com/