News By Tag
* Legal Offshoring
* Legal Process Offshoring
* Lpo Consulting
* KPO Consulting
* LPO Consultants
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Place
GOAL to organize free webinar on ' Significance of Arbitration for My Business'
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on ' Significance of Arbitration for My Business'. This webinar is taking place on 23-Nov-2012 at 11:00 am GMT.
Angeline Welsh who is a Registered Foreign Lawyer, E&W at Allen &Overy LLP, Hong Kong and Sherina Petit who is the Partner at Norton Rose LLP, UK will be speaking at this web event organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· AAA commercial arbitration
· What are the pros/cons of arbitration v. court system
· From imagination to realization via independent arbitration
· What a negotiation arbitrator does
· Negotiating for a living debt arbitration program
· Kinds of disputes subject to arbitration
· Mechanisms for arbitration
· Drafting the arbitration agreement
· Use of arbitration in international business disputes
· Code of ethics for arbitrators in commercial disputes
This webinar is free for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.