News By Tag
News By Place
Tulix Systems Extends Its Holiday Sale Beyond Cyber Monday
Offering 20% or more discounts on its full inventory of Streaming platforms and services
The terms of the holiday season discount are simple. The discount extends to current Tulix and new clients. Current customers must purchase a product, platform or service that they currently do not have. New customers are free to choose any product, platform or service in the Tulix inventory. They must contact a Tulix sales professional and mention the 20% discount. Then they must contractually agree to purchase and remit the first month’s payment for a Tulix streaming or hosting service before November 30th, 2012. All agreements are for a minimum term of 12 months.
Tulix Systems Streaming and hosting products include.
• UniStream™ Plus
• UniStream™ Manage - Dashboard management of multiple streaming channels
• SatStream™ - Live satellite capture and encoding service
• Tulix VOD Platform and VOD Services
• Linear UniStream™ - Playlist management and Linear Stream Generator via web interface
• ROKU Linear Streaming Application Development with ROKU Live/Linear and VOD Streaming Services
• Google TV Streaming Application Development with Google TV Live/Linear and VOD Streaming Services
• Neo TV and other IPTV Channel Development and Live/Linear and VOD Streaming Services
• Smart TV Channel Development
• iPhone/iPad Live Streaming Application development and Live Streaming Services
• TimeShift DVR™ - Online DVR Application
• SatLIVE™ - Transcode MP4 to MPEG2 and send to Satellite.
• TransLIVE™ - Transcoding any format to all devices on the fly.
• Colocation, managed and unmanaged hosting
• Content Delivery Network services tuned for optimized delivery of Live, Linear and VOD content
"We understand that many companies are looking to establish their presence on many IPTV platforms and as well as multiple screens and mobile devices. They also want to accomplish this as close to the start of the New Year as possible. Here is the perfect opportunity to not only do both, but receive a substantial discount on our world class services and technology."
About Tulix Systems:
Tulix Systems, Inc. is a media streaming and CDN company that specializes in Live/True content delivery. Tulix began streaming content at the 1996 Atlanta Summer Olympics and hasn't stopped since. It is a premier partner for content producers, TV/Radio channels and businesses who distribute high quality video and audio content.
Tulix has worked with such industry leaders as Time-Warner Roadrunner, MetroCast Cable, IDS Africa, Shalom Media and many others. Tulix delivers live, linear and on-demand media content to any device, any screen, and any platform: Roku, Smart TV, Google TV, Neo TV, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and Social Media etc.
Tulix System’s next generation content delivery network offers streaming to Flash, Windows Media, Silverlight with ecommerce, subscription, pay-per-view along with essential services as: Digital Signage, Geo-Targeting, Video CMS (Content Management System) Automatic Playlist Generation, digital rights management (DRM), programming storage for prime time viewing in all territories, and all screen/device DVR applications. Perfectly geo positioned, from its Data Center in Atlanta, GA, for worldwide content distribution, Tulix prides itself, not just on technical expertise, but on the personalized, one on one service it gives to each one it's valued clients