Improving Your Company’s Ability To Access Business Loans

A better and free way to search for business loans and working capital for your small, growing business. Quit wasting time and search for free.
Spread the Word
Listed Under

* Business Loan
* Loans
* Working Capital
* Small Business
* Financing

* Loans
* Finance

* US

Nov. 24, 2012 - PRLog -- (Dallas, TX) Accessing capital by small businesses does not have to as hard as we make it out to be.  In fact, with new online tools, accessing capital is as easy as 1,2,3 – search, compare and select.

The latest PNC biannual survey on the economic outlook, shows that small business owners are even less confident about 2013 then they were prior to entering 2012 (which was a very uncertain period due to the Presidential election).

Small business owners claim that their expectation for sales and profit growth has declined, in their minds, for the coming year.  And, while they state that this likely decline will stem from many things like Healthcare and Market Uncertainty, almost all of them cite issues with finding and raising needed business capital.

In fact, according to the survey, less than half of all small businesses plan to reinvest in their company in the coming year.  This means fewer will purchase new equipment, fewer will invest in new technology and far fewer will hire more employees.  In part due to future expectations on growth and in part due to their inability to access capital.

Additionally, less than 19% of all small business owners surveyed (less than 1 in 5) claim that they will seek out new financing in 2013 – either via business loans or business lines of credit – with the other 81% either not seeking capital at all or knowing that they have no chance at securing financing whether they need it or not.

If landing business financing is constantly cited as one of the top issues for all small businesses in regards to future growth and expansion then, we as a society, should find better ways to overcome this important issue.

Business Money Today has developed such a way. -

Most small or new business owners – those that provide nykl nearly half of this country’s GDP and create around 70% of all new jobs – think that going down to their local bank is the only way that they can get capital.  And, while their local bank may be a fine option for some small businesses, it is not the best option for most small firms – even when banks are lending.

To that note, Business Money Today is pleased to announce the completion of a new, easier way to search for business loans and working capital for small, growing businesses.

This search feature does not require personal information or any upfront payment (it is completely free to use).

Not only can business owners find actual lenders – bank and non-bank lenders - but they also gain access to pertinent information that outlines all the options available to each individual company.

Some small businesses may need working capital but are unsure of what type is available to them and what preference they should choose.  They can find all of that information on the Business Money Today’s website including what lenders want to work with them.

Some small businesses may be seeking to acquire commercial property or needed business equipment but know that their local bank will not fund these purchase.  Well, with this new, free search feature, these entrepreneurs can not only better understand their particular needs but can find lenders that actually want THEIR business.

Even new or startup businesses – typically companies that struggle to find capital in any market – can thoroughly understand all their financing options as well as access lenders that will work with them; even if they think they are unfundable.

With this search function, small business owners can compare what these firms/lenders offer; their rates and other terms, then select the one(s) that they want to work with – all without providing a single item of personal information.

Accessing needed business capital does not have to be hard, expensive or time consuming. It just takes a little understanding of what options are out there and available to these small businesses and a list of lenders that make it their business to work with small, growing firms.

Business Money Today provides information and resources regarding all types of business financing options, providing better information to business owners allowing them to make better choices in their financing decisions; better choices that could mean the difference between financial freedom and business failure.

Business Money Today

Your Business Money Network
Email:*** Email Verified
Tags:Business Loan, Loans, Working Capital, Small Business, Financing
Industry:Loans, Finance
Location:United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Business Money Today News
Daily News
Weekly News

Like PRLog?
Click to Share