Plan Ahead and Get Big Discounts and Free Nights at Kinnaree Resort

Kinnaree Resort in stunning Koh Samui, Thailand offers 5 special deals that offer guests who book in advance with huge discounts and up to 2 free nights on accommodations.
Spread the Word
Listed Under

* Kinnaree koh samui
* Resort Koh Samui
* Koh Samui Holiday

* Hotels

* Philippines

Dec. 4, 2012 - PRLog -- Koh Samui, Thailand – Kinnaree Resort in Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand offers 5fantasticdeals for guests who are planning to spend a relaxing holiday in Koh Samui. Guests are sure to find a promo that will fit their vacation plans and let them unwind in this scenic island paradise.

Free Nights Promotion
Promos do not include breakfast, and is valid for stays from April 16 to July 15,2013.
1. Free 1 Night - stay for 3 nights, pay for 2 nights only
2. Free 2 Nights- stay for 7 nights, pay for 5 nights only

Long Stay Discounts
Discount offers includes 1-way airport transfer, but do not come with breakfast. Valid for stays from April 16 to July 15, 2013.
1. Stay for 7 Nights, Get 10% Discount
2. Stay for 14 Nights, Get 15% Discount

Flash Deal 15% Discount
Stay for 1 night and get the 2ndnight at 15% discount
Guests must book a minimum of 2 nights
Does not include breakfast
Valid for stays fromApril 16 to July 15, 2013

Guests can take advantage of any of these promos by visiting and clicking the “Reserve Now” button or the banner ad of any of the promos. This will take the guests to the online reservation system powered by DirectWithHotels, and guide them through the simple process of securing their rooms with the resort in Koh Samui. It will only take guests a few minutes to book accommodations under any of the promos, and their vacation in fascinating Koh Samui, Thailand is set.

Finalizing the transaction is easy, as bookers will only need to pay a non-refundable deposit fee of10% of the of the total cost of the reservation,with the remaining 90% to be paid at Kinnaree Resort. Guests will automatically receive a confirmation email with the details of the transaction and payment upon successful reservation.

Reservations can be modified anytime before checkin without additional charges. Cancellations can also be made free of charge as long as the reservations are canceled at least 1 day before the guest's supposed arrival date. If made any later, the guest will be charged the first night of the reservation. The same applies for no-show guests.

Kinnaree Resort is located at Bangrak Beach and has a magnificent view of theneighboring island Koh Phangan and Koh Som. This resort in Koh Samui, Thailandis only a 15-minute walk from the Big Buddha, one of the most famous attractions of the island, and a 20-minute walk from a fishing village. Each of Kinnaree Resort'sspaciousrooms isequipped with a mini-bar, air-conditioning, and free Wi-Fi connectivity.

The resort also offers motorbike and car rentals for those who wish to go around the island. Guests can choose from a variety of Thai, European, German, BBQ, and local cuisines available at Kinnaree Restaurant. Kinnaree Resort's beautiful sandy beach, romantic view of the sunset,and calming closeness to the sea will truly make one's stay in Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand memorable.

More information about Kinnaree Resort in Koh Samui'spromos, services, and amenities can be found by logging on

Kinnaree Resort
73/2,Moo 4, Bangrak Beach, Bophut
Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320 Thailand

Phone Number: +66 77 245111


About DirectWithHotels

DirectWithHotels is in the business of making selling online simple and more profitable for hotels. Since 2005, we’ve helped over 1000 Hotel Partners (and counting) in 50 countries worldwide increase their direct bookings online. We attract visitors and drive traffic direct to their hotel websites with tactical online marketing, convert these visitors into bookers with a top-performing booking engine, and manage increasing reservations with an easy-to-use web interface. All this at a fixed, performance-based fee of just 10% for every direct booking. To know more about what we do and offer, log on
Email:*** Email Verified
Tags:Kinnaree koh samui, Resort Koh Samui, Koh Samui Holiday
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
DirectWithHotels News
Daily News
Weekly News

Like PRLog?
Click to Share