News By Tag
News By Place
New partnerships to combat antimicrobial resistance
SMi’s 15th annual Superbugs and Superdrugs event held on 4th & 5th March in London will focus on combating multidrug resistance, R&D regulations and implementing public and private partnerships.
SMi is pleased to confirm Line Matthiesen, Head of Infectious Diseases and Public Health Unit, European Commision as a speaker at the upcoming event.
He will discuss meeting the challenges in implementing the European Commission’s Action plan on antimicrobial resistance, partnerships with industry on antimicrobial resistance, partnerships among countries on antimicrobial resistance and the vision on future research under Horizon 2020.
Attending this event will enable you to hear:
· Over 16 international speakers from top pharma companies, BARDA, top universities, The European Commission and EFPIA
· Case study on mechanisms of action for inhibiting antibiotics
· Unparalleled multi-disciplinary networking opportunities
· Hot topic sessions on combating fungal infections and regulatory requirements for antimicrobial developers
· A focus on the discovery and development of novel antiviral agents at Johnson & Johnson
For more information or to book your place visit http://www.smi-