News By Tag
* Emergency Responders
* Incident Command Management
* Triage Flag
* Incident Command Lighting
* More Tags...
News By Place
New Incident Command Management Product - The Triage Flag/Light Kit by Bumperchute
The triage flag and light kit allows first responders to manage a major incident involving multiple stations during the day or night with in - line of sight location.
This emergency responder kit (http://bumperchute.com/
This is another great product in the same tradition of products designed for incident command zone management (http://bumperchute.com/
The Triage Flag Kit Includes a Tripod that adjusts from 6' 5" to over 13 feet.
• Red, yellow and green flag
• 13' Heavy Duty Air Cushioned tripod. 4 sections for adjustability.
• Matching Lightman® LED lights provide a full 360 degrees of visibility (4 AA batteries included)
• Visible over 2,500' (800m) on a clear night
• LED colors are bright in sunlight
• Flashing and steady-on functions
• Saddlebag Sandbags for added stability, they are designed to drape over stand legs.
• Fill on location with sand or use water bottles.
• Individually stowed in matching carrying bags, makes it easy to transport to set-up location.
• Each tripod/ flag/light set-up weighs 8 lbs and 52” long.
• Stored in your Mass Casualty Incident Trailer or First Responder vehicle
Bumperchute specializes in products for emergency responders, more specifically products that allow first responders to set up and manage an incident command zone with greater ease. To find out more about the Triage Flag and Light Kit or other products such as the Lightman Portable Landing Zone Kit or Bumperchute Mobile Tailgate Canopies, visit www.Bumperchute.com