News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
Improving success of imaging modalities
With clinical application and Innovation as the key theme throughout the industry, Imaging in Cancer Drug Development taking place in London, March 2013, focuses on current developments surrounding oncology imaging
SMi is pleased to confirm Yanping Luo, Group Leader, Translational Imaging, Abbott as speaker of the upcoming event.
He will address the high quality display and graphics for improved diagnostic abilities and patient treatment, explore advancements in diagnoses solutions, developments in software platforms for imaging in cancer drug discovery.
Attending this event you will hear
· Latest developments in fluorescence and bioluminescence for drug monitoring in xenografts
· Strengths and limitations of whole body optical imaging with X-ray micro CT and multiphoton intravital microscopy
· Overcoming challenges in nuclear tracers for multiscale imaging in oncology
· Current application of PET/SPET modalities and a review of PFS (progression-
· Practical tools for business expansion in the current economic climate
For more information and to book visit http://www.smi-