News By Tag
* Commercial Vehicles
* More Industries...
News By Location
Global Medium & Heavy Trucks Industry Experiences Strong Growth led by Commercial Vehicles Segment
Strong revenues from commercial vehicles boost the growth of the global medium & heavy trucks market as market posts CAGR of 10% in last 5 years.
The industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% in the years leading up to 2017, with Asia Pacific and Europe leading the industry. Commercial vehicles lead the industry in terms of sales and account for over 50% of the global industry, followed by heavy commercial vehicles.
Daimler AG, FAW, Dongfeng Motor, etc. are some of the major players in this industry, with Daimler AG accounting for nearly 17% of the industry in 2011.
Report Coverage and Highlights:
- An analysis of the global market for trucks through an industry overview, industry value & volume analysis, looking at the industry segments, industry investment, industry rivalry and players' market share, as well as the stock performance in the sector.
- An analysis of the global market for medium & heavy trucks through an industry overview, industry value & volume analysis, looking at the industry segments, industry investment, industry rivalry and players' market share.
- An analysis of the key markets in the global medium & heavy trucks industry. We analyze 16 markets through an industry overview, industry value & volume analysis, industry segmentation, industry rivalry and major players' market share.
- An analysis of the major growth determinants and challenges facing the medium & heavy trucks industry such as the impact of the recession, impact of the 2011 earthquake on the Japanese trucks market, the dominance of road transportation, the growth in the Western European truck market, and many others.
- A look at the regulatory framework is followed by an industry forecast for global trucks markets and the global market for medium & heavy trucks.
- An analysis of the leading 33 companies in the global trucks & medium & heavy trucks industry is also included.
To know more, order the following report – Global Market for Medium & Heavy Trucks – Forecast, Trends & Opportunities, 2012-2017.