Global Light Trucks Market Recovers Well from Recession, Posts Growth of 9%
The Chinese light trucks market is giving tough competition to established truck manufacturers in the world, as the global light trucks market looks to grow at 10% rate by 2017.
With the debt crisis going on in Europe, the light trucks market is not expected to register a strong growth, but growth will nevertheless carry on at a steady pace. The rise of the Chinese light trucks market is surely going to be something to watch out for on the horizon as it gives tough competition to established truck manufacturers in the world. The Asia Pacific market for light trucks has been experiencing one of the fastest growths in this market, with China leading the sector. Light commercial vehicles have the highest volume growth in the market and accounts for nearly 99% of the global light trucks industry.
General Motors, Toyota, Ford Motor and Beiqi Foton are some of the biggest players in the light trucks market, with GM accounting for over 10% of the global industry.
Report Coverage and Highlights:
- An analysis of the global market for trucks through an industry overview, industry value & volume analysis, looking at the industry segments, industry investment, industry rivalry and players' market share, as well as the stock performance in the sector.
- An analysis of the global market for light trucks through an industry overview, industry value & volume analysis, looking at the industry segments, industry investment, industry rivalry and players' market share.
- An analysis of the key markets in the global light trucks industry. We analyze 16 markets through an industry overview, industry value & volume analysis, industry segmentation, industry rivalry and major players' market share.
- An analysis of the major growth determinants and challenges facing the light trucks industry such as the impact of the recession, impact of the 2011 earthquake on the Japanese trucks market, the dominance of road transportation, the growth in the Western European truck market, and many others.
- A look at the regulatory framework is followed by an industry forecast for global trucks markets and the global light trucks market.
- An analysis of the leading 32 companies in the global trucks and light trucks industry is also included.
To know more, order the following report – Global Market for Light Trucks – Forecast, Trends & Opportunities, 2012-2017.