News By Tag
* Duncan Edwards
* Hearst Magazines International
* Xi Jinping
* China Leaders Forum
* Golden Networking
* More Tags...
News By Place
Duncan Edwards, Chief Executive Officer, Hearst Magazines International, at China Leaders Forum 2012
Building off of the momentum of past conferences, Golden Networking brings back China Leaders Forum 2012 (www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), "Political and Economic Challenges for Xi Jinping, China's President-in-waiting", New York, December 7th.
Mr. Edwards is the President and CEO of Hearst Magazines International, an EVP of Hearst Magazines and Vice Chairman of the National Magazine Company (NatMag), Hearst's publishing business in the U.K. He is also a Director of The Hearst Corporation. Edwards is responsible for Hearst's magazine activities outside of the USA which includes operations in nearly 60 countries comprising wholly owned businesses, Joint Ventures and licenses.
From 2005 to 2009, he was the Chief Executive of NatMag. He joined NatMag in 1989 and served in various executive roles, including publisher of Company magazine, director of business development and managing director.
Edwards spent the early part of his career at Media Week Ltd. He holds a dual honors degree in Geography and Politics from Sheffield University, is married with two boys and lives and works in New York.
China Leaders Forum 2012 will provide attendees with the responses to the above-mentioned questions and the most up-to-date review of where the Asian giant stands and the challenges and opportunities for businessmen looking to expand their business with China when others only see growth contraction. Recognized experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to China Leaders Forum 2012 in its fourth edition to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking:
- Mr. Peter Halasz, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Professor Robert Vambery, Professor of International Business, Pace University, Lubin School of Business
- Mr. Christopher Thorne, Principal, Broadline Principle
- Mr. John Allen, Chairman & CEO, Greater China Corporation
- Professor Xiaohong He, Professor of International Business, Lender School of Business Center, Quinnipiac University
- Ms. Ann Lee, Author, What the U.S. Can Learn from China
- Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders (Chinese)
- Mr. Duncan Edwards, President and Chief Executive, Hearst Magazines International
- Mr. David Riedel, President, Riedel Research Group
- Mr. Stuart Freedman, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
China Leaders Forum 2012 is produced by Golden Networking (www.goldennetworking.net)
Media Relations Manager