News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Place
Global Chocolate Manufacturing Industry to Grow by 2%, Growth Comes from Emerging Markets
With mature chocolate markets slowing down, the global chocolate manufacturing industry looks towards emerging markets as industry remains recession proof.
With chocolate production shifting towards the growing region of South East Asia, countries such as India and China are emerging as markets with great potential for major chocolate manufacturers. Meanwhile in already mature markets such as the United States, Australia, the UK and others, the leading trend emerging is that of innovative products such as organic and natural chocolates.
In the coming years, the global chocolate manufacturing industry is expected to grow at a steady rate, though growth in mature markets is likely to slow down while growth will be driven by sales from South East Asia, Latin America as well as Russia.
Report Coverage and Highlights:
- An analysis of the global chocolate manufacturing industry through an industry overview, industry performance, industry revenue & profitability analysis, industry consumption & production statistics, a look industry products & services, major supply channels, globalization in the industry, brief look at the key markets, import/export analysis and a look at the market for chewing gums as well.
- An analysis of the global chocolate industry statistics through the sales of chocolate candy, market share analysis by volume and by price in USD, market analysis by chocolate candy by volume, baseline volumes, amongst other factors.
- A life cycle analysis of the global chocolate industry followed by a cost analysis of the industry.
- A look at the growth determinants and challenges facing the industry such as change in consumer lifestyles, industry innovation, presence of substitutes and barriers to entry.
- An analysis of the regulatory framework impacting the global chocolate manufacturing industry is followed by an industry forecast.
- An analysis of the major industry players such as Hershey Company, Kraft Foods, Mars Inc., and others through an investment risk analysis, analysis of their various brands, financials, market shares, etc.
To know more, order the following report – Global Chocolate Manufacturing Industry – Forecast, Trends & Opportunities, 2012-2017.