GOAL to organize webinar on Transforming Business ThrougThrough Technology Outsourcing
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on 'Transforming Business Through Technology Outsourcing: Legal Industry Perspective'.
Kit Burden who is a Partner, Head of Technology, Sourcing and Commercial Group at DLA Piper LLP, UK will be the key speaker of this Webinar organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL).
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· What is "transformational"
· Characteristics of a transformational project
· Incentivisation for success
· Barriers to change
· Governance and structural challenges
· Role of technology in legal outsourcing industry
This webinar has a very nominal fee of US$ 49 associated with it. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.