Internet Marketing Expert David Leopold Recaps Global Entrepreneurship Week
Best-selling author and Internet marketing expert David Leopold recaps his experience during this year’s Global Entrepreneurship Week.
Spread the Word
Nov. 19, 2012 - PRLog -- Global Entrepreneurship Week, which was just completed, was celebrated in 135 countries around the world With more than 35,000 events, Global Entrepreneurship Week touched more than 10 million people. The Kauffman Foundation, “The Entrepreneurship Foundation” located in Kansas City, started the event seven years ago, and “SmallBizDavid” has been a “Distinguished Partner” for five years.
“Mentors of Entrepreneurship” engage themselves with “Students of Entrepreneurship” as the spirit of Entrepreneurship is spread with the objective of Starting New Businesses. Thousands of new businesses were started during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
A recap of what “SmallBizDavid” and davidsbarter Community did during the week is as follows:
● “SmallBizDavid” “launched” the Week with sharing “The Entrepreneur’s Pledge” (developed by the Kauffman Foundation, and found at BuildAStronerAmerica.com) He shared the pledge with his YouTube audience ( http://youtu.be/v9TC28FtsJM)
● “Live-streamed” more than a dozen stories of Entrepreneurship with more than 26,000 viewers at his daily stickam.com broadcasts
● Began “Students of Entrepreneurship” initiatives with the University of Cincinnati Department of Entrepreneurship, Ross High School (OH) Students for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurship (SAGE, six teams), and the Winton Hills Academy (Cincinnati, OH ) 6-8th Grades. Any “Student of Entrepreneurship” who made contact with davidsbarter Community will be receiving a Complimentary Social Marketing Social Network Technology Subscription for 2013.
● Participated in his seventh “Accounting for Kids” in the Cincinnati, OH Public Schools with 650 other volunteers
● Participated in the Second Annual CincyTech Breakfast, showcasing 50 new Technology Startups in Cincinnati, OH.
● Promoted New Business Startups in his four “Cardiovascular Training Classes”; at least one new business is being started from this effort
● Launched the Community’s “Mentors of Entrepreneurship” initiative with a targeted Direct Mail Campaign (test)
“SmallBizDavid” is confident that at least 100 new businesses will be started with his efforts during the 2012 Global Entrepreneurship Week.
About David Leopold:
In 2004, David Leopold began to develop his current Small Business Model embracing the Business2Business discipline under his “Dreaming With Entrepreneurs” brand. Nearly three years ago, he began to build The David Leopold Network Community, including http://www.DavidsBarter.com focused upon simplifying the Marketing/Technology of Starting A Business. SmallBizDavid has evolved as the DavidsBarter “avatar”. The SmallBizDavid Foundation, LLC has been formed and will be accepting 10,000 Charter Lifetime Members. The SmallBizDavid foundation will get 10,000 New Businesses started; each of those “Entrepreneurial Ambassadors” will be charged with “mentoring” 10,000 New Businesses to be started. David is also a best-selling co-author of the business book, Counter-Attack: Business Strategies for Explosive Growth in the New Economy for which he was honored with a Golden Quill Award from The National Academy of Best Selling Authors™ in 2011.
Davidsbarter and SmallBizDavid have now achieved the “top spot” in Google Search Rankings.
To learn more about David Leopold, please visit http://www.DavidsBarter.com