Hollywood Make-Up Artist Lists Top 5 Beauty Essentials
Celebrity Make-Up Artist Suggests "Spring Cleaning" Your Purse
"I've developed a list of products that I use on my celebrity clients that enhance their beauty without looking like they’re wearing make-up," said Roman, who has no endorsement deals with any of the products she recommends. "My 5 essentials offer value whenever possible, versatility and sustainability."
Roman's 5 Essentials:
· Oxygenetix Foundation ($66) -- This breathable foundation actually heals while it conceals and it allows the skin to breath. It first came to market as the foundation of choice for those who have undergone cosmetic procedures like laser resurfacing and for those who suffer from certain skin conditions such as acne and rosacea. It's now used more commonly by many celebs. It's sold at many medi-spas, plastic surgery offices and online; for more information visit www.oxygenetix.com.
· Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer ($70) -- This concealer is renowned for its smooth texture, blending capabilities and moisturizing qualities. It can be purchased at upscale department stores including Nordstrom and Neiman-Marcus.
· Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum ($16) -- This eye cream is designed to moisturize the area around the eyes by using a concentrated amino-peptide and B3 complex that leaves the entire eye area smoother and brighter. Effective and affordable, it is available at drugstores nationwide.
· Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara ($6) -- The large brush ensures extra volume while avoiding the common problem of clumping and allows your lashes to extend wfavv to their full length. Available at most drugstores.
· Glo Minerals Tint For Cheeks and Lips ($14.50) -- This tint is versatile and can be used as a lipstick, blush or even an eye shadow. The color is compatible with all types of skin tones and boasts staying power not found in competing cosmetics products. It also works well as a base for glosses and other cover-up products. Glo minerals products are found at various dermatology and plastic surgery offices or through their website at www.gloprofessional.com.
With more than 25 years of experience, Cynthia Roman has emerged as one of the most sought-after make-up artists around. She started her career with Clinique and Chanel before venturing into the little-known field of make-up artistry for those who have recently undergone cosmetic procedures. She has since ventured into working with celebrity clients. For more information visit www.cynthiaroman.com or call (310) 247-8413.