Elysée Scientific Cosmetics Announces Time Avenger Face Lifting Powder Masque
Wisconsin-based Elysée Scientific Cosmetics has announced their Time Avenger Face Lifting Powder Masque to reduce the appearance of aging.
Elysée’s Time Avenger Face Lifting Powder Masque was formulated with natural soya protein to temporarily lift the face and reduce the appearance of aging. Time Avenger does not stretch the skin; instead, it helps to temporarily tighten the skin on the face, jowls and neck. The masque also acts as an exfoliant to help slough off dead skin cells, bringing forth a glowing complexion.
“Our skin needs help to continue looking young,” says Linda Marshall, President of Elysée Scientific Cosmetics. “We are proud to offer woman an instant face lift that they can achieve in their own home by using our Time Avenger Face Masque.”
Time Avenger Face Lifting Powder Masque Features:
· Soya Protein which works on an isometric basis to help tighten and compress facial muscles.
· Yeast Extract to help improve skin firmness and to calm skin.
· Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant that helps protect against free radical damage caused by the environmental elements. Helps stimulate cell production which helps give skin its smooth, firm and youthful appearance.
· Vitamin A&D help to work inside the skin’s surface, where dryness and wrinkles develop. Helps to visibly improve surface signs of aging. Vitamin D helps to boost the anti-aging effects of Vitamin A.
· qbvuf Vitamin E to defend against free radical damage and increase skin’s moisture retaining abilities.
About Elysée Scientific Cosmetics:
Elysee takes pride in giving back as well, donating a portion of sales to shelters for abused women and children. Elysée also contributes to the "Look Good, Feel Better" program for women recovering from breast cancer. In 2002, the Marshall family founded The James E. Marshall OCD Foundation. This non-profit organization is dedicated to raising money for genetic research and educating society on the disorder and misunderstandings of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, as well as helping to provide grants to those seeking medical assistance.
Elysée’s products are available directly through Elysée’s Corporate Headquarters, at Elysée Rejuvenation Centers, on the company’s web site at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com, on the Home Shopping Network at http://www.hsn.com, and through nationwide salons and doctor offices.
For more information on Elysée Scientific Cosmetics, to try the Elysée product line or for high-resolution photos, please contact Jessica Burfield at Libra Design and Media, 608-577-9337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With more than eighty-nine years of experience in skin care research, Elysée Scientific Cosmetics, Inc. has built a reputation as a visionary leader in the introduction of important skin care breakthroughs. Today, it continues that heritage by offering high-quality, technologically advanced and innovative beauty formulations made with only the finest, patented ingredients.