Women at the top - Wednesday 28th November 2012
Inspirational YOU - Diversity Master Class - UK Supreme Court This prestigious panel will be discussing issues affecting the career paths of women in law; such as women at board level, maintaining a legal career and alternatives to law.
UK Supreme Court
Wednesday 28th November 2012
This prestigious panel will be discussing issues affecting the career paths of women in law; such as women at board level, entering the profession, maintaining a legal career and alternatives to law.
This event is open to all and promises to provide a fantastic opportunity to meet established and respected legal professionals;
The event also includes a tour of the Supreme Court and an opportunity to gain CPD points.
The evening will be chaired by Garry Green (Barrister, Tooks Chambers)
Courtenay Griffiths QC (25 Bedford Way)
Sallie Bennett-Jenkins QC (2 Hare Court)
Judy Khan QC (Garden Court Chambers)
Lucy Scott-Moncrieff (President of the Law Society)
Her Honour Judge Taylor (Judicial)
Caryl Longley (General Counsel, Deloitte LLP)
Sarah Bailey (Solicitor at Arts Council England)
• Hear from leading practitioners about their efforts to encourage diversity in law.
• The future of diversity and the opportunities available to get ahead.
• The recent changes within UK law.
• Discuss how we can get more women working at board level.
• Get practical tips on how to become a partner and rise through the ranks quickly.
• Hear how the panel members established themselves and sustained their career.
• Learn how to get noticed and get support.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07545 156 111.
Refreshments provided by Deloitte.