News By Tag
News By Location
Gilbert & Chandler AZ Realtors release free online Home Buyers Seminar
First time home buyers in Gilbert, Chandler and the East Valley of Phoenix will benefit from this online homebuyers seminar that was recently recorded live in Mesa Arizona by Phoenix East Valley Realtors
Returning homebuyers may find that the distressed market that is so much a part of the east valley real estate market presents new challenges for the homebuyer.
“The seminar that we presented was so well received” according to Ralph Bredahl, Associate Broker at HomeSmart Realty http://www.ralphandtricia.com/
The seminar helps you determine if this the time to buy in other words is it a homebuyers market or is it a home sellers market? Knowing this upfront will have a lot to do with what you will need to offer on any homes for sale.
For new home buyers we discuss the benefits of home ownership.
· Pride of ownership
· Surround yourself home owners that also feel pride of ownership
· We explain tax advantages
· Build your families net worth
· Buy right and enjoy instant equity.
· Remodel, landscape and fix any way you want.
· Stop paying your landlords mortgage.
There are many more benefits and maybe you can add a few that are important to you.
Also, in our free online homebuyers seminar we discuss the process of buying your home in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa and the entire Phoenix East Valley and we break it down in 10 steps.
Find Gilbert & Chandler Homes for sale http://www.ralphandtricia.com/
· 1. Understanding the process: The Real Estate market in Phoenix and in particular the East Valley has gone through a downturn that has seen prices decline more than the national average. In consequence we now see short sales and lender properties dominating many segments of the market. This means a whole new approach is needed to buy a home in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa and San Tan Valley.
· 2. Find a competent Realtor: Find one that is experienced in the distressed market as well as traditional sales. This is more important today than ever. The last thing that you want is to miss out on your Phoenix East Valley Dream home due to a “part time Realtor”
· 3. Know what you can buy: Before you begin looking at any homes for sale in the East Valley you will need to be pre approved by a good lender. The lender will determine how much of a mortgage that you are qualified for and provide you with a good faith estimate showing what you need for a down payment and how much you need for closing costs.
· 4. Separate your wants and needs: You will need to decide what criteria you want in a dream home and what things are necessities. The obvious items are size and age of the home but also think about schools, demographics, community amenities and commutes.
· 5. Begin your search: By now you have a good realtor in the East Valley and they will set up a search on the MLS that will allow you to search for homes in real time. Of course your Realtor will be looking as well.
· 6. See the homes: With a good MLS search you will be able to eliminate a lot of the homes that don’t work for you. You should have narrowed the search to the ones that llok the best and have your realtor set up the showings.
· 7. Determine the value: Once again with a good Realtor in your corner you will have access to the comps and market trends and be able to make an offer that is fair but not too high.
· 8. Negotiate the contract: Your Realtor will present the offer to the sellers Realtor and they can accept, counter or reject the offer. Hopefully if your Realtor has done their job, the offer will be accepted or a small counter. (unless it is way overpriced in which case you probably shouldn’t be wasting your time)
· 9. Home inspection: Hire a certified home inspector to make sure there are no serious problems with the home. If there are in Arizona, you can cancel or request the seller address your concerns. This must be done in the first ten days after contract acceptance.
· 10. Closing: This portion is handled by your escrow/title company. They disburse the funds and handle recording the title.
Your Phoenix East Valley Realtors have been serving homebuyers and sellers in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, tempe, Ahwatukee, San Tan Valley and Queen Creek since 1997. Enjoy the video and feel free to pass it on
We can be reached at HomeSmart Realty
Page Updated Last on: Nov 27, 2012