News By Tag
* Housing Conferences
* Capita Conferences
* Public Sector Conference
* Housing Ombudsman
* More Tags...
News By Place
Capita announces details its National Tenant Engagement Conference
Capita’s Tenant Engagement Conference drives forward the localism agenda by providing you with excellent local best practice on implementing effective tenant scrutiny structures and realising the business case for resident involvement.
Tuesday 12th February 2013 – Central London
Chair: Michelle Reid, Chief Executive, Tenant Participation Advisory Service
Capita’s 13th National Tenant Engagement Conference drives forward the localism agenda by providing you with excellent local best practice on implementing effective tenant scrutiny structures, increasing satisfaction, and realising the business case for resident involvement.
Make sure you attend this national event to hear from the Housing Ombudsman Service on the current consultation on the complaints process as well as key speakers demonstrating how to recruit residents to tenant panels, communicate the challenging changes of welfare reform effectively to tenants, utilize social media to connect with hard to reach groups and create successful engagement strategies with young people to build sustainable communities.
Our Expert Speakers Include:
· Helen Megarry, Deputy Housing Ombudsman, Housing Ombudsman Service
· Jo Robinson, Director of Co-Regulation, AmicusHorizon
· Jane Samuels, Service Improvement and Quality Manager, Southampton City Council
· Andrew Powell, Involvement and Locality Partnerships Manager, Aspire Group
· Julie Nelson-Hall, Community and Partnership Engagement Manager, Trafford Housing Trust
· Stuart Long, Service Development Manager, South Essex Homes
· Nina Peters, Performance Manager, Helena Partnerships
· Twilight Bey, Youth Engagement Manger, Catalyst Gateway part of Catalyst Housing
Benefits of Attending:
· Hear from a local authority on building the business case for resident involvement
· Understand how to set up tenant panels that include the right balance of residents and required skills
· Examine ways to implement effective complaints processes and how to successfully resolve incidents at a local level
· Gain insight from an acclaimed housing association on developing an engagement strategy that effectively communicates the welfare reform changes to tenants
· Learn how to optimize social media to engage with all tenants and inform future service design
· Take away expert guidance on youth engagement strategies that promote employment and education as well as increasing involvement in service delivery
· Investigate how to adapt your communication strategies to engage with hard to reach communities
Contact: Fran Langham – fran.langham@