News By Tag
News By Place
2012 Mobile Banking Market Assessment
New research from Mercator Advisory Group examines key influencers and market drivers in this rapidly evolving market
"In this report, we review the burgeoning mobile banking market and evaluate key trends and market drivers that are contributing to its impressive and staggering growth. Mobile banking adoption has accelerated at unprecedented rates, rivaling the speed-to-adoption of such consumer "must have" products as telephones, dishwashers, automobiles, and color TVs," comments Ed O'Brien, director of Mercators Advisory's Banking Channels Advisory Service and author of the report.
Highlights of this report include:
- The factors contributing to the phenomenal growth of mobile banking
- The impact of increasing mobile consumer usage to the market, new opportunities for customer engagement, and new benefits for financial institutions
- Three key areas of change in customer behavior that are being driven by mobile banking
- The three modes of mobile banking and the circumstances when each is most appropriate for use
- The reasons not all consumers are comfortable with using mobile devices for banking
- The new advances opening the door to additional features and capabilities to further grow the mobile banking channel
This report is 25 pages long and has 15 exhibits.
Organizations mentioned in this report include: Apple, ACI Worldwide, Euronet, FFIEC, FIS, Fiserv, Google, Harland Financial Services, and mFoundry.
Members of Mercator Advisory Group's Banking Channels Advisory Service have access to this report as well as the upcoming research for the year ahead, presentations, analyst access and other membership benefits.
Please visit us online at www.mercatoradvisorygroup.com (http://r20.rs6.net/
For more information and media inquiries, please call Mercator Advisory Group's main line: (781) 419-1700, send E-mail to email@example.com (mailto:info@
For free industry news, opinions, research, company information and more visit us at www.PaymentsJournal.com (http://r20.rs6.net/
About Mercator Advisory Group
Mercator Advisory Group is the leading, independent research and advisory services firm exclusively focused on the payments and banking industries. We deliver pragmatic and timely research and advice designed to help our clients uncover the most lucrative opportunities to maximize revenue growth and contain costs. Our clients range from the world's largest payment issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and associations to leading technology providers and investors. Mercator Advisory Group is also the publisher of the online payments and banking news and information portal PaymentsJournal.com.