News By Tag
News By Place
New Release of Stonefield Query for Sage 300/Accpac ERP
Stonefield Query for Sage 300 ERP Version 4.2.4603. This latest VersionStonefield Query for Sage 300/Accpac ERP 4.2.4603 has several great new features.
● Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP has been renamed to Stonefield Query for Sage 300 ERP because Sage renamed Sage Accpac ERP to Sage 300 ERP. Please note that regardless of the name, Stonefield Query works with Sage 300 ERP and Sage Accpac ERP versions 6.0 and earlier.
● The new Auto-fit to page setting for quick reports automatically reduces the font when fields would normally be moved to a second row because there are too many to fit on one. This makes it possible for the fields to fit on a single row.
● The new Find Field button in step 2 of the report wizards makes it easier to find a field by part of the caption.
● Reports can be combined into a single PDF output by specifying the same file name for each report and turning on the new Append to existing file setting.
● The Dashboard window now supports outputting all charts to a single PDF file.
● You can now sort a chart by values rather than the default alphabetically by category by setting the Sort setting in the Field Properties dialog to Ascending or Descending Order.
● Stonefield Query now supports printer custom forms specified in templates. This allows you to, for example, create a template that's very wide (using Tabloid size paper) so fields don't wrap onto a second row when there are lots of fields.
● You can now define multi-line point labels for charts in Windows XP (it was only available in previous versions for Windows Vista and 7).
● You now get a warning if you copy an expression from the Expression Builder and paste it into a place where real table and field names are required, such as the expression for a formula or a field in the Advanced Report Designer. Previously, you would get an error when running the report.
● Relationships were added between the Accounts Receivable Receipt/Adjustments (ARTCR) and Invoices (ARIBH) tables, the Accounts Receivable Applied Receipt/Adjustments (ARTCP) and Order Entry Invoices (OEINVH) tables, and the Accounts Receivable Invoices (ARIBH) and Order Entry Invoices (OEINVH) tables. The Applied Receipt/Adjustments (ARTCP) table now appears in the Order Entry module as well as Accounts Receivable.
● The Payroll Fields settings in the Options dialog can now accept longer lists of code values.
Visit the website to download a free full function trial version of Stonefield Query for Sage 300/Accpac ERP http://www.stonefieldquery.com
Stonefield Query Custom Solutions
Stonefield Query provides customized reporting solutions for the following Accounting, CRM, and Help Desk Solutions: AccountMate, Alere, Sage BusinessVision, GoldMine, HEAT, Sage ACT!, Sage Saleslogix, Sage 300 ERP (ACCPAC), and Sage Pro ERP
Stonefield Software Inc., the makers of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing custom reporting solutions since 1991.
Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver custom reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SME’s.
Stonefield Query has been designed and developed with the end-user in mind.