Intuit ProLine Tax Online Review For Online Tax Preparers
"There are some online tax preparation softwares out there that try to help online accountants take our practice to the next level online, however, WARNING, don’t make the jump without some prior analysis." - Zev Jankovic, CPA
I was interviewed by Intuit on my experience with ProLine Tax Online Edition and I discussed with them some benefits and what was lacking (see below).
* Online convenience – log in from any computer – anywhere
* Competitive pricing – better than their other premier products (ie Lacerte and ProSeries)
* Intuit takes care of the technology (like security, backups, etc.)
* Ability to ‘check results’ inside the program and critical diagnostics (note, these are critical diagnostics but pale in comparison to Lacerte and UltraTax)
* Good design and online workflow
Please see our website for the full review...
About the Author:
Zev Jankovic, CPA founded Home Team Accounting in order to teach accountants how to work online. He established the system to help accountants start (or boost) their online accounting practice by teaching techniques he uses in his online CPA firm. You can find out more information about Zev and his system in building online accounting practices by signing up for his email list at http://www.HomeTeamAccounting.com. You are a great candidate for this system if you have been an accountant in private industry, if you have done bookkeeping before, if you're a CPA, or any other type of accountant.