News By Tag
News By Place
GdPicture.NET 9.3 Document Imaging SDK New Medium Release
GdPicture.NET version 9.3 document imaging and image processing toolkit for .NET & ActiveX is available with a new set of functionalities. In addition to the Comparison Matrix a new Product Selector tool helps customers find the right configuration.
What’s new in GdPicture.NET version 9.3?
● Features to customize the PDF bookmark control appearance added.
● Barcode detection (1D & 2D) improved on fax and high resolution images.
● Memory usage of the bitonal image filters reduced.
● Spaces detection accuracy in the OCR engine improved.
● Improvements of the generated PDF/OCR quality.
● PDF files linking support for creating and for viewing purpose added.
● Interactive PDF features support: actions, document-level navigation and more.
● Printing support improved when autofit and automaticRotation options are simultaneously activated.
● Custom annotation support added.
● Support for form fields creation and edition added.
● 3 new bitonal image filters (Erode, ErodeV and Dilate) added.
● PDF rasterizer improved (memory usage reduced and compatibility with some malformed objects increased).
● Improvements of the FTP and HTTP transfer support.
● PDF text extraction and search improved.
● Latest reported bugs fixed, new samples provided in the package, documentation enhancements.
● Improvement of the mouse position zoom mode.
● Memory usage improvement, especially for huge bitmap embedded in PDF documents.
The full change log is available on the GdPicture forum in the Announcements section http://forums.gdpicture.com/
GdPicture.NET 9.3 can be downloaded from the GdPicture website at the Download page. Requests for a free 30 days evaluation key are made on the Evaluation page.
For owners of previous GdPicture.NET versions and products, upgrades at discounted prices are applicable. Our sales team can directly be contacted via the Quick Contact Form at
GdPicture Product Selector
A new tool created to help customers determine the GdPicture toolkits that match their needs is available on the GdPicture website in the Order section. http://www.gdpicture.com/
The right configuration is obtained by selecting the required features. Its price is given by clicking the Calculate button.
Founded in 2003, ORPALIS is creator, developer and owner of the comprehensive document imaging toolkit series released under the brand "GdPicture", which is now a worldwide known and respected leader in imaging technologies. More than 12,000 developers based in over 70 countries include GdPicture components in their applications. www.orpalis.com / www.gdpicture.com