BENTEK: North American LNG exports forecast now available through 2020
New export projects in the U.S. and Canada are expected to provide 6.8 Bcf/d (51 Mtpa) of liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply to the global market by 2020.
Achieve an understanding of new opportunities in the growing global LNG market with the forecasts available in BENTEK’s LNG Exports: The Global Thirst for North American Shale Gas. This Market Alert contains forecasts of North American LNG exports, global LNG supply and demand and U.S. and Canadian natural gas production growth. With Bentek’s included forecasts, you get detailed answers to your complex questions, allowing you to make confident decisions in the natural gas and LNG markets with a comprehensive view of what’s to come.
Topics covered in BENTEK’s LNG Exports Market Alert:
· North American gas market dynamics – including a breakdown of North American gas supply, demand and price changes and the decline of LNG imports
· Exporting North American gas – including a complete overview of the proposed LNG export projects in North America through 2020
· Global LNG market conditions – including supply and demand models of each region, with visibility to the country level
· Export challenges and key criteria for approval of LNG exports – including major factors affecting North American LNG exports
· LNG exports forecasts – including BENTEK’s North American LNG exports forecasts and price implications
· Global market impacts – discussion of the impact of North American LNG exports on global market conditions and forecasts of global LNG supply and demand through 2020, along with analysis of the competitiveness of North American exports into the Asian and European markets.
BENTEK’s LNG Exports Market Alert provides an overview of the market changes including the conditions in North America that have prompted plans for LNG exports, the current and expected global LNG market trends and the impacts of exports on the North American and global gas markets. It includes forecasts for U.S. and Canadian production growth, expectations for the gas supply and demand balance in the U.S. and Canada and the individual regions in which export terminals are being planned, and the impacts of North American exports on the global LNG markets.
For more information about BENTEK’s LNG Exports: The Global Thirst for North American Shale Gas Market Alert, go to http://bentekenergy.com/